When will it stop?

Hear My Cries aka Owned

Chapter 1

~Life is just a dream.  No One has any sanity.  Can you hear my voice…~ while the song played through your ears; you looked out the window.  Seeing the rain drops slide down, letting your fingers trace its path before it disappeared.  After a while; you stood up and got ready, looking at the clock making sure no one was awake and closed the door gently.

You stalked downstairs, not making a sound, and went to cooking your parents meals for the day.  Looking behind you each second, making sure no one is there and went back to cooking.  You placed their breakfast on the table, covering them so they don’t lose their steam and then put their lunch in the refrigerator.

 You eyed the food, wanting to eat so badly, but knowing that you would be punished if you ever took their food.  Nether less you looked around the kitchen, letting your ears listen intensely for any sound; when you heard and saw nothing you got a plastic wrap and wrapped a little bit of rice before grabbing your stuff and running out into the pouring rain.

You listened to the rain dropping onto the ground, thinking it’s the most beautiful sound you have ever heard before as you sat at the bus stop.  Ignoring the judgmental looks from the others at the stop; you tugged at your sleeves making sure last night’s adventure was not seen and combed your wet hair with your hands to get the tangles loose.

The bus finally came and you hoisted up your bag and went in, grabbing the hanging handles for all the seats were accompany like every morning in Seoul.  People watched as you held the handle quite awkwardly since you hold the ends of your sleeve with it, making your arm look disoriented.  You heard laughter from the back of the bus, trying to tuned them out, sad that you have forgotten to put music in before getting on.

The bus stopped and you went out, trying to not fall from the others rudely passing you, basically ignoring your existence.  You finally felt the wet rain falling on you again, not caring that your uniform is getting wet you started to walk.  “Yah! DoungPi!”  You literally froze as you heard your nickname which other students call you; it means Sh*t Pee.

An arm went around your neck, crushing your breath slightly, “Yah! DoungPi, why aren’t you answering me?”

“Yah, Seohyun don’t be like that.  You know she’s stupid; there’s no way she can answer… I wonder if she can even hear.”  Seohyun smirked, “Maybe… Oh we should go before we’re late.”  She looked at you and then pushed you down; she only walked a few steps before she turned back to you, “Doung… Pi,” she said slowly as if you were an idiot, “Don’t… get… up… until… five… minutes… have… passed… or… you… will… get… punished… arraseo…”  You looked at the ground and Seohyun huffed, “Disrespectful,” she lifted a leg and you flinched waiting for the impact that never happened, “Seohyun, forget her… lets go already.”

“But Jessica… ok fine.”  They walked away and you just sat there obeying them like a dog, counting until it was five minutes later.

 

At School a few moments earlier:

“Mr. Lu… Mr. Lu?” an old man called out as a young man was looking over some files.  The younger man looked up, “Yes, Mr. Han, what is it?”  Mr. Han looked distressed as his eyebrows furrowed, “It’s about one of your students…”

“One of my students?” he looked back at his work.

“Yes, the dumb student, Hwang Pi Mi.”  Mr. Lu stopped his work and looked at Mr. Han with wide eyes, “What… what happened?”

“Well, it seems as her parents have skipped out on paying her tuition again… they haven’t paid since two years ago.  I was allowing it because they told me about their troubles, but they still haven’t paid.  I wanted you to go and talk to her about it before I am force to kick her out of school.”  Mr. Han sighed, “I will leave you to your duties now.”  He walked away.

Mr. Lu closed his eyes and looked at the files on his desk.  His fist tightened and then he felt vibrations; he grabbed his phone from his pocket and looked at the text:

To: Lubaby

From: Bacon and Cheese

HYUNG!!! LUHAN HYUNG!!! I’M BACK!!! PICK ME UP AT THE AIRPORT…PLEASE!!  Oh and I have something important to tell you sooo hurry!!^^

Luhan smiled as he saw the text from his brother and wrote back:

To: Bacon and Cheese

From: Lubaby

Mian my little Bacon, but I have to work… Well I could pick you up if you’re willing to wait until my lunch break.

He was about to go back to his work but he got a reply fast:

To: Lubaby

From: Bacon and Cheese

Fine.  I’ll just go shopping around here, oh and maybe got to the spa… see ya later.^^

Luhan sighed and put back his phone in his pocket wondering why the boy just doesn’t go home by himself.  After a few more minutes he stood up, files and binders in hand and left the teachers office to his classroom, greeting a few students, stalling in the halls, along the way.

He walked in just as the bell rung and place his stuff on the podium in which the class president called for the greeting.  After they did the greeting Luhan started to take attendance… “Hwang Pi Mi?”  When no answer he finally looked up, “Has anyone seen Hwang Pi Mi?”

“Saem, she’s always late… maybe because she couldn’t hear her alarm clock,” a girl snickered.  “Yah, everyone knows she’s mute, not deaf,” another said.  “Either way she’s still stupid, the world would be better off without her…”

“Song Qian!” Luhan warned, Qian lifted her hands in defense, “I’m just saying.”  Luhan shook it off and quickly started the lesson.

 

 

You finally counted to five minutes and you slowly went up and started walking to school, knowing that you looked like you just came out of the swimming pool, which is illogical since you didn’t even know how to swim.

When you saw that the gate already close; you bit your lip and ran to the side, climbing the wall and dropped to the other side, making your uniform covered in dirt.  You didn’t do anything to cover it, but instead you just walked into the school, seeing the halls empty.  You then quickly went to find your classroom and open the door.

You didn’t look up as you shuffled to your seat, not ready to face your teacher or anyone else for that matter.  “Hwang Pi…”

“Oh My God! What the hell, she freaking smells like sh*t!”  Seohyun laughed scooting away although she’s on the other side of the room.  You just kept looking at your desk like it has a spot that won’t leave.  Everyone else started laughing and making other comments until Luhan slammed the desk, a thing he rarely did, “Let’s start class,” he turned to the board, “Oh and Ms. Hwang please meet me after class.”  Everybody snickered and turned to the lesson.

You just listened and nothing else as everyone else threw things at you or was on their phone or lusting over Luhan.  The only time you moved was when Luhan called for you; you looked up and tilted your head as everyone put their eyes on you.  “Ms. Hwang could you please solve this answer on the board?” Luhan asked with earnest, but the students though it was to make fun of you like the other teachers did.

You blinked at the him, but got up from your seat nether less, tracking the mud across the room, making Luhan realize that maybe he shouldn’t have did that, but regretting it now would make things worse.  You picked up the chalk hearing snickers on how you’re so stupid and such.  You answered and then looked at the teacher for approval; Luhan smiled and nodded.  You put the chalk back and walked back to your seat, tripping on someone’s foot along the way.  “Ms. Hwang, are you alright?”

You looked up at the culprit and it was the one and only Queen Jung Jessica.  She lifted an eyebrow basically daring you to tell; you just stood back up and nodded as you went back to your seat; your fingers just inching to get something to relieve your pain.  When will it stop?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong.  I didn’t make it as dramatic in this starting chapter, but there will be a little more drama in the next as well as some happiness since well it will have Luhan and his mystery brother, although it’s not such a mystery hahaha, but I will say it is anyways.  It is a short chapter, but the next one will be much longer hahaha^^  So just as a reminded maybe you’ll need a tissue box next chapter… I’m not sure yet unless you cry by corniest as well haha^^  The first chapters are not as bad as it will be later… anyways I hope you enjoy the first chapter and Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

large.gif  I know Siwon oppa i could have done better, but... Stop don't give me that judgemental look>.<