Sehun...

Hear My Cries aka Owned

Chapter

The night before:

Luhan started pacing around the room as Baekhyun and Yu Han were playing a video game, “Hyung, would you just calm down… he’s probably just going for a walk,” Baekhyun said, his eyes never leaving the screen.  Luhan shook his head, “You don’t understand Baekie… he never does this… well ok he did but it always worries me, I mean what happens if he goes back to his old ways?!”

Baekhyun paused the game and looked up at Luhan, who widened his eyes at what he just said, “Old Ways?  What do you mean?”  Luhan awkwardly laughed and then clapped his hands, “Oh right change of plans… your actually going to school tomorrow so you should sleep now.”

“I’m not going asleep without Sehun… I’m going to wait for him to,” Baekhyun crossed his arms determined which made Luhan cry out in frustration, “Why doesn’t anyone listen to me?!”

“I listen to you appa,” Yu Han said as he put the controls down, “Yu Han is going to sleep now… will you tuck me in and read me a story?”  Luhan smiled and picked up his son, “I have to wait for Sehun, so why don’t Baekhyun read you a story?”  Yu Han smiled and turned his head to look at Baekhyun, “Hyung… can you read me a book?”  Baekhyun smiled and nodded, “Sure! Anything for my cute nephew!”

Luhan kissed Yu Han on the forehead and put him down so he can drag Baekhyun to his room.  Luhan smiled with content and then sat on the coach heaving a sigh… “Sehun where are you?”

 

“Read me this!” Yu Han said excitingly as he cuddled up in his blankets; Baekhyun smiled and nodded, but then a question popped into his mind, “Hannie… what do you know about Sehun?”

“He’s really nice, he has a mean face, but he’s really nice.  He’s our family now,” Yu Han tilted his head innocently, “Why?”

“No reason,” Baekhyun smiled and then opened the book to start reading.

 

Luhan was about to fall to sleep when he heard the door open and close; he turned and saw Sehun taking off his shoes.  “Where were you young man?” he said as he stood up; Sehun looked up and shrugged, “Somewhere.”

“Jesus Christ Sehun! Can’t you tell me the truth?!” Luhan rubbed his temples and groaned.  Sehun stared at him with his same stoic face, but his eyes were faltering, “I went somewhere and I got off the wrong stop so I had to walk here… sorry for making you worry hyung.”  Luhan closed his eyes and breathe before walking over to the boy and hugging him, “Thank you.”

Luhan then pulled away, “You should go to sleep now.”  Sehun nodded and walked to his room; Luhan breathed deeply again and then walked to Yu Hans room to inform Baekhyun that Sehun is here and he can sleep in the room now, but when he got there he saw Baekhyun cuddling with Yu Han, both in a deep sleep.  Luhan smiled and pulled the blanket over to cover the both of them before kissing them both on the forehead and turning off the lights.

Luhan then checked over at Sehun’s room and he went in a saw Sehun laying on his bed seemingly asleep; he smiled and left to his room.  Without turning the lights on Luhan walked over to his bed and collapsed down on his bed thinking of the time he met and took in Sehun:

“Appa! I want this and this and… this!” Yu Han pointed at every single junk food in the aisle and Luhan smiled and shook his head at the little boy, “Only one… I will get only one arra… so pick one.”  Yu Han pouted and held up two fingers at him, “Two! I want two!”

“Ok, only two… now which ones?”  Yu Han scrunched his face in thought and pointed at a bag of shrimp chips and Strawberry cookies.  Luhan nodded and grabbed them putting them in the basket in which Yu Han was in.  Luhan laughed as Yu Han hugged the box of strawberry cookies.

The day went on with Luhan giving in to Yu Han’s whines and after filling the cart with half of the things Yu Han wanted they went to the cash register.  Luhan smiled sheepishly as the cashier tried not to show her amazement at the amount of food was, “Is this all?” she asked and Luhan nodded while rubbing his nape.  The cashier smiled and blushed at his cute gesture and started ringing everything in.

Luhan smiled again and handed the money to the cashier before grabbing all the bags with the help of Yu Han to the car, filling the backseats up.  He then looked at his watch before buckling Yu Han up in his booster seat, “Appa… what are we going to do now?”  Luhan went to the driver’s seat and sat down, turning on the engine and buckling before answering, “Well I’m going to TRY and make dinner for us and then maybe we could go to a movie… you want that Yu Han?”

“I want the movie, but I don’t want your dinner appa… it taste icky.”  Luhan pouted slightly and shrugged, “Well it’s either that or we starve.”  Yu Han scrunched up his nose and laughed, “Let’s go to a restaurant then.”  Luhan looked at his son and nodded, “Ne, maybe we should, but first we have to drop off all our groceries at home… can we do that Captain?”

“Of course!”

They arrived home and in one trip got all their groceries home.  “Appa, let’s go now!” Yu Han whined and Luhan nodded and put the last of the groceries in the refrigerator, “Arra! Let’s go!”

They went to the restaurant and Yu Han literally ran in there and picked there special table (They always ate there).  When Luhan sat down a waitress came a greeted them, “Hi Mr. Lu and Yu Han how are you guys?”

“I’m great noona!” Yu Han smiled and then said, “I want food!”  The waitress laughed and nodded, “Of course… anything new or just the regular?”

“Hmm, We’ll actually have the special today,” Luhan gave a toothy grin making the waitress blush, “I-I’ll get right to it then.”  Luhan nodded and then looked around; he tilted his head as he saw a figure standing outside the restaurant, but then turned around back to his child as Yu Han was talking.

The waitress came back and place there food on the table; Luhan grinned, “This is my favorite!”

“Mr. Bok knew that’s why she put it on the special today.”  Luhan grinned and nodded, “Tell her thanks.”  The waitress nodded and left.  They blessed the food and were about to eat but then Yu Han said, “Appa… why is that boy not coming in?”  Luhan tilted his head and then turned around and saw the boy, “Appa… lets invite him to eat with us; he maybe have no one to eat with.”

“Should we?”  Yu Han nodded and Luhan smiled at his son’s generosity.  He got up and opened the door going out, “Excuse me?”  The man turned and that’s when Luhan had gotten a closer look at him: he was bleeding from his lip and head and he had bruising on his face and possibly his body.  His figure was slightly leaning to the side indicating that there is something wrong with legs.  Luhan’s jaw dropped and the man lifted an eyebrow.  Soon after a second, Luhan regained his composure, “Are you ok?”

The man just stared and then all of a sudden his stomach growled; Luhan pursed his lips and grabbed the man’s hand gently as he flinched, “Come and eat.”  Without giving the man a time to response, Luhan dragged him to his table and sat him down next to Yu Han, “Mae! Can you come here for a sec.!”

The waitress came and tried to not gasp at the other man’s appearance; she turned to Luhan, “Ne oppa?”

“I’ll order another special.”  The waitress nodded and without question immediately went away.  She came back later and put the food in front of the man, then left again quickly.  Luhan didn’t ask no questions instead motion the other man to eat and started eating as well.  Yu Han smiled and the whole time he was eating, he watched the other man in awe.

They all finished the meal and Luhan knew that the boy must have starved himself since he basically ravished the whole meal in seconds and Luhan ordered another pot for him.  “Wow hyung! You eat a lot!” Yu Han commented as the man finished his third meal.  “What’s your name hyung?” Yu Han asked completely intrigued by the strange man.  The man blinked and then looked at Luhan, “How much do I owe you… what do you want me to do?” he spoke in almost in a whisper as afraid people would hear.  Luhan blinked and then shook his head, “You don’t owe me anything and you don’t need to do anything…” Luhan furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the man’s shock face and then said, “Well, actually you just need to come with me… is that alright?”  The man’s shocked face turned back solemn and then nodded.

Luhan paid the bill, picked up Yu Han and motioned the man to follow them.  The man did as told and went inside the car.  No one spoke as Luhan drove.  The car came to a stop and the man followed them to a house and entered.  “Go and take a shower and I’ll get you some clothes to change into,” Luhan said finally.  The man blinked and furrowed his eyebrows; Luhan turned and faced the man, “Go on now.”  The man nodded and obeyed.

 

“Appa… is he going to stay with us?”  Luhan tilted his head at his son and Yu Han smiled, “Because I’m ok with that… he seems like a nice hyung!”

“I’m sure that boy has a family and…”

“I don’t…”  Luhan and Yu Han jumped at the voice and turned to the owner; Luhan pursed his lips, “Ah! It fits perfectly! Now sit down and I’ll get the first aid kit.”  Luhan quickly ran off to find the kit and the man sat down.  “You don’t have a family?” Yu Han asked as he sat down next to him.  The man looked at the boy, “They left me a long time ago.”  Yu Han pouted and then instantly wrapped his arms around the man, “If you join our family we would never leave you…” the paused for a second then added, “You might leave us instead, like my eomma left us.” The man stiffened, but slowly softened into his grasp.

 

“Do you have any nerves?” Luhan asked as he applied alcohol on the man’s back, “Shouldn’t you be crying from pain right now?” Luhan laughed and then dried his face with a towel before adding ointment on the cuts, “Are there any other cut I should know about on your body?”  There was no answer and Luhan looked at the man’s face, “Ok maybe we are strangers so… Hi my name is Lu Han, but call me Luhan and the kid over there is my son Lu Yu Han; yes I know his name is a bit funny, but…”

“I’m Oh Sehun,” the man said and then took off his shirt, revealing more cuts and bruises; he turned around and Luhan started applying alcohol.  “Sehun huh? That’s a nice name reminds me of a vegetable,” he laughed trying to uplift the mood.  “It would fit my noona more since she IS a vegetable,” Sehun automatically said.  Luhan stop for a second before dabbing again, “Oh…”

“I thought you didn’t have family,” Yu Han piped in and Luhan glared at his son, “Lu Yu Han!”

“But he said they all left him…” Yu Han pouted and looked at Sehun, “Right?”  Sehun sighed and nodded, “Her mind left and doesn’t recognize me… so she left me.”  Yu Han nodded, “Why is she vegetabl…”

“LU YU HAN!” Luhan yelled making Yu Han flinch and tears sting his eyes, “I was just asking a q-question…” he sobbed.  Luhan sighed, “But it’s not right to ask people about their personal lives especially if you just met them… understand?”  Yu Han nodded tears still escaping his eyes and Luhan being a pushover put the stuff down and wrapped his arms around his son, “Appa’s sorry, appa shouldn’t have yelled at you.”  Yu Han pouted and hit his appas chest, “You should be… I’m just a child.”

Sehun watched their little exchange and was jealous of Yu Han to have such closeness with his abeoji.  He sighed and got up, but ended up being pulled down, “I’m not done…” Luhan smiled and started adding ointment and then bandage them up.  Sehun got up after he was done, but again he got pulled down, “You shouldn’t move, we don’t want these wounds to open up.  I can take you to your house… where is it?”

Sehun froze and Yu Han tilted his head, “Don’t you have a home hyung?” Yu Han tilted his head to the other side, “Where did you get those cuts anyhow… did someone hurt you hyung?”  Sehun blinked and Luhan turned to his son, “Yu Han you know we talk…”

“I got this when a deal gone wrong.”  Luhan knew what he meant by that and sadness filled his eyes, “At least you’re not that hurt…”

“Of course… I could hold my own…” Sehun got up, “Thanks for your kindness,” he started walking to the door when Yu Han grabbed the hem of his shirt, “We could be your family… we can live together… right appa?”  Luhan blinked and walked over to them, “Ne, that is if Sehun wants too…”

“You guys are stupid.”  Luhan and Yu Han blinked and Sehun continued, “Letting a person you haven’t even known for a day stay with you and offer to be their family… you both are seriously stupid.”  Sehun turned fully to them and gave a slight nod, “I’ll give you a chance to recons…”

“Ani, we will never back down from what we said,” Luhan said looking Sehun in the eye; he saw it flicker before Sehun said, “Thank you.”

 

Luhan sat back up and sighed with content as he remembered Sehun saying they were stupid and maybe they were, but stupidiness is nothing when it comes to family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

I didn't have a hance to add in Pi Mi, so it doesn't really follow the format, but it gives you more information about Sehun and Luhan and yea.... Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

tumblr_mf8gbqLmyC1rvvqj8o1_500.gif Byuntae alert!

key1.gif Key's drums... I want one too...

tumblr_mzf6rhmPfI1rachubo3_250.gif Now who ordered the stripper.... hahaha

tumblr_m6e2yqGogI1r0uv12o5_250.gif "No Onew, i'll confess... I was me!"

tumblr_inline_mfep45eMaB1qc715d.gif My lifes to fabulas for this *I knew i misspelled that hahaha*

shinee-funny-key-o.gif So is mine!