Shopping Spree

Hearts: Chase the Lady (On Hiatus)

Word Count: ~ 1.3 k

 

“You guys are late,” said a puffy cheeked Jinri.

“I’m pretty sure that you’re just early...” Luhan replied. “It’s five minutes until noon.”

“Well whatever. Let’s just go shopping. I just hope you brought a lot of money because this is probably going to be very expensive,” she said, walking toward the mall without waiting to hear an answer.

“If this goes over ₩ 2,000,000 my father will flay me alive and then roast me over a spit,” Luhan said as they hurried after Jinri. When they finally caught up to her, she gave them their itinerary.

“So first we’re going to buy you some stuff to make your bodies more girly. Girls don’t have all of that bulk downstairs and they do have mass upstairs. I’m also bringing tape measures so that once we’ve got you all bras and such, we can measure how big you are for when we buy fitted shirts and such.”

 

--

 

They arrived at the store and Sehun turned bright red. “Here’s our first stop in making you pretty girls,” Jinri said, opening her arms at the entrance.

 “Oh my god Sehun. You act like you’ve never encountered women ever. Yes they wear bras. It’s not that big of a deal. When you get married, you’re probably going to have to deal with female undergarments,” Jongdae said, rolling his eyes. He mumbled something about him not being embarrassed and being perfectly fine with female undergarments before shuffling in after Jinri.

“So Amber texted me what she thought your sizes would be and I agree for the most part except I think that Soyeon would be smaller than Huanyue instead of them being the same size because Soyeon is still really skinny so it would look a little weird and unbalanced.” She looked at the blank looks. “But I guess you wouldn’t know anyways... I’ll just get the stuff for you and then you can try it on in the changing rooms so that I can measure you.” As Jinri perused the store, the four boys followed her like lost lambs.

“I guess I’ll help you all one at a time then. Just wait here and I guess I’ll call you kind of like a doctor. Thinking on this, this is a really strange scenario,” she commented to herself, leading Sehun into the changing room.

“Okay, so you just put your arms through the straps and it goes over your front, you know, where s are. And then you clasp it at the back. It takes some practice but you will probably get it easily enough right?” Sehun nodded in assent. “Okay so now you stuff it here, I’ve just got tissues, but you can get legitimate pads or something. I’m sure they are really cheap online at cosplay stores.”

“This feels so weird,” Sehun complained loudly. Jinri simply rolled her eyes.

“This is what you signed up for when you decided to become a girl.”

“Isn’t there any other way?”

“Nope.” He replied with a pout and looked as if he had just swallowed a lemon. Jinri pulled her measuring tape out of her bag and pulled it around the bra and then Sehun’s waist and hips. “Damn boy. You’ve already got a pretty nice figure. I don’t think that you need extra curves because you already have a body that doesn’t need them to still look beautiful. Were that I looked like this,” she sighed.

“You’re already beautiful Jinri,” Sehun said awkwardly.

“You’re just saying that so that I’ll get on with this.” She narrowed her eyes. “Well I guess I am done with you anyways.” She quickly scrawled the dimensions on her pad and sent Sehun back out to call the next victim. The rest went in the order Luhan, Baekhyun, Jongdae. The undergarments summed to ₩ 20,000 and Luhan paid with his plastic once again.

 

--

 

“Why do you all have such great girl bodies?” Jinri all but whined at them.

“I don’t have a girl body! I’m manly,” Luhan replied indignantly.

“Shut up Huanyue. You have lovely delicate bones and limbs and a decent s-line. Baekhyun has the best s-line out of all of you, though. Sehun is the tall skinny type with pale features. Ugh you’re all too beautiful to be boys!”

“I notice you didn’t say anything about me,” Jongdae commented.

“Well you’d still make a good girl, you’re just not a female super model,” she sighed in light exasperation. “Okay, now that we’re done with that, the actual fun part can begin! Now we get to buy actual clothes~” She was practically ecstatic.

“Does this mean that you’re going to play dress-up with us?” Luhan asked apprehensively.

“Basically~”

“Joy...” Sehun replied.

“Well it will be better than just watching you four to wander around trying to pick clothes that would fit you and accentuate girl features.”

“True,” Baekhyun conceded.

“Let’s start here.” The four of them stopped in front of a store called 3.6.5. “What’s your budget again and how long are you going to be dressed as beautiful ladies?”

“Well no the budget is ₩ 1,980,000 and the day count for everyone is different. Baekhyun has two months, Sehun has three and a half, Luhan has four, and Jongdae has six,” Luhan replied.

“Wow Jongdae. You must really at hearts. Ah well. I think that we should get you each four outfits because it’s not like you’ll be dressed as girl much outside of school and thank god for you that we have uniforms so you don’t have to worry so much about casual.”

“Why do we even need casual at all?” Jongdae asked.

“In the event that you make friends and want to go out with them and see a movie without blowing your cover.”

“In the event? You don’t think that we can make friends?” Baekhyun replied, more surprised than offended.

“It’s intimidating trying to talk to a group of girls who are all prettier than you are. And guys find it difficult to talk to pretty girls in general.”

“That’s not true!” They all replied in unison.

“We are talking to you,” Luhan pointed out.

“I see what you did there, but no dice. It’s because you know Amber well and Amber trusts me. No. See that pretty girl over there? The one who looks like a supermodel? With the long dark hair and pale skin? I bet one of you couldn’t just walk up to her and strike up a conversation. And if she were with more pretty friends, it would be even more difficult.”

“I guess so...” Baekhyun conceded.

“And I heard it’s even worse when the boy fancies the pretty girl.” She nodded knowingly.

“I wouldn’t know,” Jongdae replied, shrugging. Jinri snickered but did not elabourate.

“Let’s just go in and get something for you guys, or should I say you gals.” She giggled at her own joke before striding confidently into the store, four pretty boys in tow.

 

--

 

They ended up going over Luhan’s budget because Jinri decided that they would actually be better off with six outfits so that they had a more extensive choice. She also wanted to go into more stores, although she didn’t actually buy anything herself from any of the stores, 3.6.5, Into Your World, or Beauty and the Wolf. Jongdae got seven because he’d be a girl for so much longer than the others. Sehun, Baekhyun, and Jongdae had to buy the extra two outfits themselves because Luhan was on the verge of a tantrum.

“How is it already five o’clock!?” Jongdae all but yelled.

“It’s more time consuming than you would think,” Jinri hummed. “Time flies when you’re having fun.”

“That was probably the opposite of fun, though...” Luhan moaned as they dragged their bags to the station.

“Well girls, I hope you have fun with getting the remaining stuff for your image,” she laughed as she waved them onto the subway. She wondered how funny and uncomfortable they would look when they bought the chest pads and underpants. That would be another story for another time, mayhaps when the school year started. Jinri grinned to herself.

 

A/N: We'll be getting to School soon enough! It will be really fun I swear. I already have some chapters written out but I'm going to release them over time so you can have a steady release schedule. Thank you for reading and supporting this awkward story!