New Image

Hearts: Chase the Lady (On Hiatus)

Word Count: ~ 1.1 k

 

Sehun’s makeup only took twenty minutes because there really wasn’t anything that Amber needed to do except for eyeliner. Luhan’s was a little heavier because his skin was a little darker than Sehun’s but he didn’t need as much eyeliner so it took another thirty minutes. Baekhyun’s eyeliner took twenty minutes, but the rest only took another twenty. Jongdae was very difficult because not only did Amber need to do his makeup, but she also needed to pluck his eyebrows and do other little feminine touch-ups. An hour and a half of plucking and contouring later, she decided that he couldn’t pull off looking like a girl without a wig.

They looked at one another when it was all done. Sehun looked the most similar to himself before and Jongdae looked the least like himself.

“Soyeon, you look so pretty like that,” Jongdae cackled maniacally.

“Really because I think you’re much prettier than me like this, Jinae,” Sehun retorted.

“Well Huanyue looks by far prettier than I do like this,” he said to Luhan.

“Wow guys, you’re being really mature here,” Baekhyun sighed.

“Oh, are you sad we haven’t complimented you on how good you look in eyeliner yet Baekhee?” Jongdae asked.

“My god are you guys annoying,” Luhan grumbled.

“Okay did you guys get that and how to do it? I don’t want to have to do this again. I’ll help you next time but I’m not doing it myself,” Amber interrupted. “Because I took care of Jongdae’s eyebrows, he’ll only have to do them again about once every two weeks, I think. But the makeup must be done on a daily basis. Think you can handle it?”

“I think we’ve got it covered,” Baekhyun replied.

“I’ve just got one question,” Amber added. “How is it that we managed to use all of the makeup you guys bought without needed more or having excess?”

“Guess we were really lucky,” Jongdae shrugged.

“Sure,” Amber replied. “Well, whatever.“ She shrugged. “So I guess now we have to discuss what you are going to wear. You can go shopping with Jinri for that one. She’s a friend of mine and won’t blow your cover or anything. You can trust her with this secret. She’s also a lot better about this whole fashions thing than I am. Oh right. I almost forgot something. You guys are going to need one more thing to look like girls. You’re going to need busts.”

“How do we do that?”

“Get a reasonably sized bra and stuff it,” Amber replied bluntly. “If I had to say, you’d probably be nearly flat,” she said to Jongdae, who glowered at her.

“Why can’t I be a busty chick if I’m going to be a chick?”

“You just don’t have the build to look like you would have much up top. Luhan, on the other hand, could go pretty big. He just looks more the type. I’m not saying you’re fat, you just look like you could be a little bustier. Sehun is a little skinnier but he’s also taller, so you two would be about the same size. Baekhyun is somewhere in between, but perhaps a little smaller because he’s petite.”

Baekhyun sighed. This was getting way more complicated that he had wanted. “Jongdae, have I told you that I hate you today?”

“Nope, I think you missed your daily dose of ‘I hate Jongdae’.”

“Well then, I hate you Jongdae.”

“You’ll all need to pick out girly personas because that’s easier than just trying to act like a generic girl. Huanyue and Baekhee look like they’d be embarrassed aegyo types. Jinae would be a hyper aegyo type. Soyeon would be a tsundere, the outwardly cool but inwardly nice type. You should work on this sort of stuff. And also learn to walk with your feet closer together. It looks more naturally feminine.”

“I didn’t know that this being a woman would be so difficult! How do you do it on a daily basis?” Jongdae complained.

“Because we have to.”

“Kudos to women for doing this all the time,” Sehun said.

“Well, once you have clothing and all of the other aspects that you need, we’ll do a preview of what you’ll actually look like for school. Let’s just call Jinri up and ask her when she’s free for a shopping spree with you guys,” Amber said.

“Whatever,” Sehun replied.

 

--

 

Jinri also spent a good five minutes laughing at the four boy’s misfortune. Although she didn’t know them, the situation in itself was hilarious. She was willing to help any friend of Amber’s. After a small pause where she was able to catch her breath, she was finally able to speak.

“So you need me to go shopping with you four for girl’s clothing?” Jinri asked.

“Unfortunately...” Luhan replied.

“Why are you going this far for this wager? Couldn’t you just call it off now and save yourselves the embarrassment of going to school as female students?”

“We could, but we promised Jongdae that we would take him up on his bet, stupidly enough,” Baekhyun replied. “On the bright side, however, he is the one who lost by the most so he is the one who will have to pay the most.”

“Why are you trying so hard to look like real girls?”

“Because we don’t want anyone to recognise us when we transfer out as girls and transfer back in as boys,” Luhan replied.

“Well, whatever. Are you free to go shopping in Seoul next Thursday?” Jinri asked.

They looked at one another. “Sure.”

“Okay well I’ll meet you at the train station at noon and we can walk to the mall from there. I’ll see you then.” She hung up before they could say anything else.

“Well this is obviously going to be a lot of fun,” Sehun commented sarcastically. “Why did we agree to this?”

“Because I’m super convincing and you all know that you secretly wanted to do it,” Jongdae replied, conniving smile pulling the corners of his mouth up.

“Why would I want to dress as a girl?” Luhan asked.

“Because you secretly just want to be pretty instead of being as manly as you always claim to be.”

“Or perhaps it’s you who wants to be pretty but you don’t want to have to do it alone?” Baekhyun suggested. “After all, you did get quite a lot more days than any of us got. You also knew that you were really terrible at hearts.”

“Whatever the reason, it’s too late to go back now,” Jongdae replied coolly. “And we’re all in this together.”

 

--

 

A/N: We'll be getting to school in a couple chapters and it's going to be a real party~