IILWMTA - Chapter 4

I'm In Love With My Teacher's Assistant

Chapter 4

Ryeowook sighs. He sat in his living room watching TV. Well, staring at the TV. He wasn’t paying attention to it at all. It was Monday and lucky for him, there were no classes today. He was glad because that mean he didn’t have to face Yesung. Ryeowook haven’t talked or seen him since Saturday night.

Actually Ryeowook was more like avoiding him. It was only because he didn’t know what to do or what Yesung would say when they seen each other again. It getting late in the afternoon and Ryeowook didn’t even try to attempt leaving the apartment. Sighing again, Ryeowook lets himself fall to the side onto the couch. “Aish, I shouldn’t have done that.” he says ruffling his hair.

Hearing the sound of his phone ring, Ryeowook jumps up. Running to his room, Ryeowook picks up his cell phone from the side table. “Hello?” he answers.

“Hey Ryeowook.”

“Oh, Heechul-Hyung. How are you today?” Ryeowook asks.

“Ah, glad that I didn’t have to work today.” Heechul answers.

“So what did you call me for?”

“Oh yeah, are you doing anything today?”

“No, I don’t have anything planned.”

“Then want to meet up with us for karaoke?”

“Oh, that sounds great. It’s been a while.”

“So, you’ll come?”

“I love karaoke. Of course I will.”

“Good, well then start getting dressed now and meet us at the place at 6. Okay?”

“Okay Hyung. See you there.”

“Bye.”

Hanging up the phone, Ryeowook smiles. “Wah, karaoke. It’s been forever since we did that.” he says. He then moves to his closet. Once finding something to wear, he rushes to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

 

~~

Ryeowook stood in front of the full length mirror before nodding. “I look okay.” he says. He then sighs. “Aish, when did I start paying so much more attention to how I dress?” he asks himself. “I should have no need to.” he says. Grabbing and putting on his jacket, Ryeowook turns off the living room light before walking out the apartment.

He looks toward Yesung’s apartment before locking his door. He then turns and walks down the staircase. “Ah, I wonder what made them decide on karaoke today?” he asks himself as he walks down the street. Shrugging, he sighs. “Ah, who cares, its karaoke.” he says smiling.

It took Ryeowook about ten minutes to walk to the place. Walking inside Ryeowook greets the two women at the front desk. “Hey Ryeowook. Long time no see.” one of them says bowing. Ryeowook nods and bows back. “Yeah, I know. I was happy when Heechul-Hyung called and told me that they wanted come do karaoke.” he says.

“Oh, are they here already?” Ryeowook asks. The two women nod. “Yep, same room as always. Heechul said for you to just go right in.” the other woman says. Ryeowook nods. “Okay, thank you.” he says smiling before walking down the hall. As he walks, Ryeowook takes off his jacket. He then stops in front of the room with the number 15 on it.

Opening the door, Ryeowook walks into the room. He frowns when he sees no one in there. Sighing, Ryeowook walks farther into the room. “Hyung?” he calls out. Hearing the door shut behind him, Ryeowook turns around to see Yesung. “Ah, remember its Yesung, not Hyung.” Yesung says stepping closer.

Wide-eyed, Ryeowook takes a step back. “Y-Yesung, what are you doing here? Where’s Heechul-Hyung and the others?” he asks. Yesung shrugs. “They should be here soon.” he says stepping forward again. Ryeowook continues to retreat backwards but it ended too soon when Ryeowook feels his back press up against the wall.

Yesung took this chance to advance forward. He places his hand on either side of Ryeowook, trapping him in place. “You know…” Yesung starts. “It’s real mean to kiss someone and run away. Then avoid them.” he says. Ryeowook looks down at his hands. He then mumbles a sorry. Yesung shakes his head. “Look at your elders and speak clearly when talking to them, Ryeowook.” he says.

Hesitating, Ryeowook slowly raises his head. Ryeowook almost forgets to breathe when he realizes how close Yesung was to him, their noses just inches apart. “Now what did you say?” Yesung asks. Ryeowook feels his heart begin to beat faster. Ryeowook opens his mouth to speak. He immediately closes his mouth; it was too dry for him to say anything.

Using his tongue to wet his lips, Ryeowook tries again. “Umm, I said sorry.” he whispers. Yesung smiles. “Really? Well, no need to be.” he says before closing the distant between them and kissing Ryeowook. Ryeowook lets his eyes close as he kisses back. Yesung smiles into the kiss as he feels the boy respond back.

Yesung slightly slides his tongue over Ryeowook’s lips causing him to let out a gasp. Using it as an opportunity, Yesung slides his tongue into Ryeowook’s mouth.  Ryeowook gets out a small moan as he feels Yesung’s tongue brush against his. Ryeowook couldn’t help but respond back, using his tongue too. Minutes later the two break apart breathing heavily.

“Ah, see I told you it would work.” Kibum’s voices calls. The two turn to see him standing in the doorway watching them along with the other 15. As Yesung smiles, Ryeowook looks away blushing. Yesung step back from Ryeowook as the others walk into the room. “Wah, look at that Ryeowook, your third kiss and you’re already French kissing. Way to go. Setting that bar high.” Kyuhyun says patting Ryeowook on the back.

Ryeowook blushes more as some of the others laugh. “I can’t believe I fall into another trap by you guys.” he says. Raina looks at him. “True, but come on… You know you like this trap.” she says. Blushing, Ryeowook nods slightly. Smiling, Yesung takes Ryeowook’s hand and pulls him over to the seats. Sitting down, Yesung pulls Ryeowook down next to him.

“Awesome, now that that’s out of the way, who wants to go first at the karaoke?” Henry asks. After much decision, Eunhyuk was pushed to go first. “Fine, fine.” he says picking up a mic as he moves to the front of the room. Siwon, who stood next to the machine, flips through the book, searching for a song.

“Do you know what you want to sing?” Siwon asks. Eunhyuk shrugs. “Oh, put on the one they recorded last year for the place.” Hangeng suggests. Siwon nods knowing what song he was talking about. Pushing a few buttons on the machine, Siwon then steps back as the track titled “Rokkugo” begin to play.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that is Chapter 4. :D

Yeah, Ryeowook and Yesung finally becomes a couple. And a little action happens.

Don’t be sad at the little action, it’ll gradually raise into something more. ;)

But not just yet, it's only the 4th chapter, you have to wait. :P XD

So I’m never been to a karaoke bar so I don’t know how it works.

Only time I see them are in Korean dramas and Japanese Manga. So I only truly know how the rooms look. XD

Anyways, hope you liked the chapter. ^_^

~~

Updating my stories earlier than planned. :D

College Life wouldn’t be updated for a month or two. Sorry. :/

But Yay on the other stories. :D XD

Hope you enjoy the chapter. ^-^

~Samona