IILWMTA - Chapter 11

I'm In Love With My Teacher's Assistant

 

Chapter 11

Ryeowook yawns as he places his bowl into the sink. He was super tired. Making love until like 4 in the morning when you have to go to school at 8am the next day wasn’t one of his best ideas. He felt like going back to bed. Running on three hours of sleep, Ryeowook slouched around the apartment. His body ached everywhere.

Picking up his bag, Ryeowook’s phone alarm goes off. Turning off the alarm, Ryeowook looks at the time. “7:45. Damn It.” he groans. Turning off the light, Ryeowook rushes out the room. Other lights being turned off as he makes his way to the front. Sliding on his shoes and coat, Ryeowook walks out the apartment, locking the door behind him.

“Damn it, of all the days that I have to run to school.” he whines as he runs down the stairs and down the street.

 

~~

“Ah, finally.” Ryeowook sighs out as he slowly sits down in his chair. He then lays his head down on the desk. It was finally last class. In his other classes he kept nodding off and got caught by some of the teachers too. He even got put out of one of the classes because he was falling asleep while the teacher was yelling at him for sleeping.

“Hey Ryeowook.” Looking up, Ryeowook sees Samona and Kyuhyun walking to him. Ryeowook sits up straight. “Hey.” he greets back. The two sit down in their seats on other side of Ryeowook. “Ah, you didn’t walk with us to sleep this morning. Did you oversleep?” Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook nods. “Yeah. Forgot about school and everything else last night.” he says.

“Good Morning class.” Yesung says walking into the classroom. As he walks to the teachers’ desk, the students greet him. “Good Morning, Mr. Yesung.” Ryeowook frowns. Yesung looked like he didn’t go to sleep at 4 in the morning. He looked perfectly fine while Ryeowook looked like he was about to pass out from exhaustion.

As Yesung walks to the front of the class with the attendance book, his eyes connects with Ryeowook. As Yesung stops in front of the class, Ryeowook could swear he just seen a small smirk appear on Yesung’s face. Ryeowook puffs out his cheeks when Yesung looks away and starts calling out students’ names. After roll call, Yesung immediately starts with the lesson.

“So, Ryeowook, why do you look so tired?” Samona asks as they start taking notes. Ryeowook sighs. “Because I Am.” he says. He then looks at Samona then at Kyuhyun before looking back at his notebook. “Hey… umm, remember that conversation we had last year?” he asks.

“Sorry, Ryeowook but we have had too many conversations to know which one you’re talking about.” Kyuhyun says.

“Oh, the day Yesung became an assistant.”

“Oh, umm… Which part?” Samona asks.

“When you two were making your first impressions of Yesung.”

“Oh, yeah… why are you bringing it up?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Remember when Samona said she bet Yesung might be a god?”

“Oh yeah, I remember saying that. What about it?” Samona asks.

“Well… You were right.”

 

Kyuhyun and Samona immediately freeze, their pencils falling out their hands. The two look at each other before looking at Ryeowook. “You didn’t.” Samona says with a small gasp. Ryeowook nods his head as he looks at his desk. “Aw, our Eternal Maknae isn’t innocent anymore.” Kyuhyun says patting Ryeowook on the head.

“Oh, so that’s why you’re so tired today.” Samona says. Ryeowook nods again. “Oh, so our plan yesterday did work?” Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, that’s why he called me after class.” he says. Kyuhyun looks at him. “What happened?” he asks. Ryeowook groans as he lays his head on the desk.

“He freakin’ felt me up then left for a meeting.” Ryeowook says. Samona tries to stifle her laugh. “So he made you hard and left you at the worse time.” she says. Ryeowook nods. “It was unbelievable. For two hours I couldn’t do anything no matter how much I tried.” he says.

Kyuhyun raises a brow. “Two hours and you couldn’t get rid of it. Damn, that’s some skill he got there.” he says. “I can trap Sungmin for one hour max but two? Damn it, he’s a better god than I Am.” he says. Samona shakes her head laughing. “Wow, one of the best sentences ever. But that is amazing.” she says. “But I bet last night was even better.” she says nudging Ryeowook in the side.

Blushing, Ryeowook lightly hits her arm. “Stop that.” he whines. Smiling, Samona pats him on the back. “Congrats Ryeowook. I’m glad you’re in a relationship with someone who you feel special enough around to reach this level.” she says. Kyuhyun nods. “It’s great seeing you super happy like this just because of him. Don’t let him mistreat you okay?” Kyuhyun says ruffling Ryeowook’s hair.

Ryeowook smiles as he looks to the front of the class at Yesung. “I don’t think I have to worry about that.” he says.

 

~~

As the bell rings, Ryeowook stretches. “Okay class, have a good weekend. But don’t forget about the test Monday, so don’t slack off too much. You’re dismissed.” Yesung says. With that the students stand up, packing their things before leaving the classroom. “Ah, now I can go home and sleep.” Ryeowook says standing up.

“Just sleep the rest of the day away huh?” Samona asks as they finish packing their things. Ryeowook nods. “Ah, don’t sleep too much.” Kyuhyun says. “You never know if Yesung wants to come back again tonight.” he says winking. Ryeowook blushes as he picks up his bag. “Well, it’s the weekend, so I don’t care.” he says making Samona laugh.

As the two walk down the stairs a man in a gray suit walks into the room. “Is Mr. Kim Ryeowook still in here?” he asks. Some of the students point to Ryeowook, who looks up at the sound of his name. As the three stop at the bottom of the stairs, the man walks over to them. “Mr. Kim Ryeowook, the Principal wants to see you.” he says. Ryeowook blinks. “Me?” he asks. The man nods. “That’s correct.”

The man then turns to Yesung who was at his desk. “Mr. Kim JongWoon, the Principal will like to see you also.” he says. Yesung looks up at him. “Okay sure.” he says. The man turns back to Ryeowook. “Follow me please.” he says before turning and walking out the room. Ryeowook looks at Samona and Kyuhyun who had worried looks on their faces.

The three walk out the room, followed by Yesung. “Just call us when you get home okay?” Samona says. Ryeowook nods. “Okay. See ya guys.” he says nervously before walking over to the man who was waiting with Yesung. Once Ryeowook was with them, the man turns and leads them down the hall.

As they walk, Ryeowook looks up at Yesung. “Yesung, do you know what this is about?” he asks softly. Yesung shakes his head. “No, but whatever it is, it’ll be okay.” he says. Actually in his head he had a good clue of what this was about. And he didn’t care what the Principal is going to say. He’s not giving up.

Stopping in front of a door, the man turns to them. “Just a minute.” he says opening the door and walking in. A minute later, he walks back out. “Come on in.” he says opening the door for them. After the two walk in, the man steps out the room and shuts the door behind him.

In the room, a man sat behind a desk in a black suit. “Ah, good afternoon, Mr. Kim JongWoon and Mr. Kim Ryeowook.” the man greets as the two stops and stands in front of the desk side by side. Yesung and Ryeowook bows toward him. “Good afternoon Mr. Lee.” the two greets back. The man nods.

“Okay, so I call you two here about a matter that has come to my attention.” Mr. Lee says. Ryeowook and Yesung nods. “And what is that, sir?” Yesung asks. Mr. Lee looks at them. “It have been brought to my attention that there is a rumor going around saying that you two are in a physical relationship. Is this true?” he asks.

“Yes, it is.” Yesung answers without hesitation. Mr. Lee looks to Ryeowook who nods. “It’s true, sir.” he says. “What’s wrong with that?” Ryeowook asks. Mr. Lee lets out a sigh. “I have to inform you that it’s against school policy for a teacher to date a student.” he says. Ryeowook tilts his head. “Are you telling us that we have to break up?” he asks.

Mr. Lee sighs. “Having a teacher dating a student can cause trouble for the school and school board.” he says. Eyes widening, Ryeowook looks at Yesung then back at the man sitting in front of him. “But…” Ryeowook stops when he doesn’t know what he could say. Mr. Lee looks at him. “But what?” he asks.

“What if we were going out before I started working here last year?” Yesung asks. Ryeowook immediately looks at Yesung. Mr. Lee also looks at Yesung. “Were you?” he asks. Yesung nods. “That’s right. That’s why I moved into the apartment next to him.” he says. Mr. Lee looks at Ryeowook. Not knowing what to do, Ryeowook just nods.

Mr. Lee sighs. “Well in that case, I can’t do anything.” he says. “Since it was before you started working here, I can’t stop you two from dating. But I do ask that you don’t show your affections on or around campus. We don’t want problems.” he adds.

Yesung and Ryeowook nods. “Of course, sir.” Yesung says. Mr. Lee nods. “Okay, you two can go.” he says. Yesung and Ryeowook bows to him before leaving the room. After shutting the door behind them, Yesung sighs. “Let’s go home.” he says. Nodding, Ryeowook follows him down the hall.

“You know you lied back there.” Ryeowook says. Yesung looks at him. “Yeah, so?” he asks. Ryeowook looks back at him. “I don’t think it was right.” he says. Yesung shrugs. “So? And I don’t think that it’s right that I should lose you just because others think so.” he says. “That’s our decision and no one else has a right to decide otherwise.” he adds.

Smiling, Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, I agree.” he says. “So I guess, thank you for coming up with that.” he adds. Nodding, Yesung looks around them. Seeing no one, Yesung grabs Ryeowook’s hand and pulls him into the boys’ bathroom that they were about to pass up. Once inside, Yesung pulls Ryeowook to him.

Letting his bag drop to the floor, Ryeowook wraps his arms around Yesung’s neck. “I’ll never let anyone take you away. No matter what.” Yesung says before kissing him. Ryeowook smiles. “I’ll keep you to that.” he replies. Pulling away, Yesung pulls Ryeowook to one of the stalls. “How about having a little bit of fun rule breaking?” he asks.

As the stall door closes shut, everything around them goes black.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that is Chapter 11 for you. :D

I guess you can call that a cliffhanger. :/ ?? >.<

So, sorry to give you this news, but next chapter is the last chapter. :/

Though, the last chapter isn’t really long. Just a few paragraphs.

Thanks right. The story is ending. I’m so proud of myself for completing this story. T^T

And I only wrote it in 8 days. That’s how dedicated I was to making this story. :D

^ (Doesn’t include the days afterwards that I did editing.)

 

So I hope you all like it. Love you. ^_^

~Samona