IILWMTA - Chapter 7

I'm In Love With My Teacher's Assistant

Chapter 7

~New Year’s Eve~

Walking out his bedroom, Ryeowook walks to the living room where Yesung sat on the couch waiting. Yesung turns as he hears Ryeowook enter the room. “Ready?” he asks standing up. Ryeowook nods. “Yep.” he replies. With that the two walks to the front door. After putting on his shoes and coat, Ryeowook turns off the light. He then follows Yesung out the apartment.

After locking the door, Ryeowook follows Yesung down the stairs and to Yesung’s car. Once in, Yesung starts the car and they pull off. A second later Yesung looks at Ryeowook. “So, did you talk to them?” he asks. Looking down, Ryeowook shakes his head before looking out the window. Yesung lets out a small sigh.

It has been five days since Ryeowook stormed out his parents’ house. And for those past five days he hasn’t seen or talked them, no matter how many times they called. Ryeowook had told Yesung what had happened and Yesung understood. But Yesung also felt that Ryeowook should talk with them. But Ryeowook always said no.

Yesung had to admit that it made him angry. Sure Ryeowook has his reasons why he threw the tantrum he did, but avoiding it wouldn’t make the situation any better. But whenever Yesung tried to tell Ryeowook that, he would completely ignore him. This in return, would make Yesung even more mad and just give up on the subject for the time being.

Within minutes the car stops in front of a blue house. Getting out, the two walk onto the porch and knock on the door. Seconds later a cheerful Samona opens the door. “Hey guys.” she greets before stepping aside to let them in. Stepping in, the two take off their shoes and coats before following Samona to the living room.

“Now everyone is here.” Samona says as they walk into the room. The other 15 sat and stood around the room. “Hey guys. Ah, Ryeowook is your fever gone?” Zhoumi asks. Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, I guess walking around outside without a coat on wasn’t my best idea.” he says laughing a little. “Don’t worry I wouldn’t do it again.”

As Yesung walks over to Heechul and Leeteuk, Ryeowook walks over and sits down next to Sungmin. “So have you gotten any presents yet, Soon-to-be-Birthday Boy?” Ryeowook asks. Sungmin smiles. “Only two for now.” he says.”Look at what Kyuhyun gave me this morning when I woke up.” he says lifting up the necklace around his neck.

“Ah, it’s so pretty.” Ryeowook says. Sungmin nods. “He also gave me this.” he says. Lifting up his wrist, Sungmin reveals a bracelet that had bunny and pumpkin charms on it. “Aw, that’s pretty too.” Ryeowook says. Sungmin nods. “And he said he has more presents to give me tomorrow on my actually birthday.” he says.

“Ah, Kyuhyun spoils you so much on your birthdays.” Ryeowook says. Sungmin nods. “I know. It makes me a little sad because when I tried to do that for his birthday, he got mad at Me.” he says. Ryeowook shakes his head. “Ah, that’s Kyuhyun for you.” he says. Sungmin smiles. “But what always makes me feel better is that whenever I ask him about it, he says he doesn’t need all those gifts because I’m everything he needs.”

“Really?” Ryeowook asks. Sungmin nods. “Yeah, then he tells me that he buys me all things for my birthday because he wants me to have everything I want and he wants to be the one and only one who gives those things to me.” he says. Ryeowook smiles. “Wow, who would have thought that Kyuhyun was such a romantic person.” he says.

Sungmin lets out a small laugh. “Only when he really wants to be.” he says. “So what about you and Yesung?” he asks. Ryeowook looks at him. “What do you mean?” he asks. Sungmin looks back at him. “What have been going on between you two? Any new developments in the relationship?” he asks.

Ryeowook shakes his head and sighs. “Actually I think we might have token a small step back.” he says. Sungmin tilts his head. “Really? Why?” he asks. Ryeowook looks down at his hands. “He’s been wanting me to go talk to my parents but every time he brings it up I start ignoring him and it makes him so mad. The day before yesterday we got into a big argument about it and he just walked out. I felt so horrible because I knew he was right.” he explains.

“Ah, Ryeowook he just wants you to be completely happy again.” Sungmin says. Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, I know.” he says. He then sighs again. “What?” Sungmin asks. Ryeowook looks at him. “Is it too earlier for me to be having strong feelings for him, you know like the feelings you and Kyuhyun have for each other? Do you think it’s too early seeing how we’ve only known each other for almost half a year?” he asks.

Sungmin shrugs. “Ah, I don’t know.” he says. “Not really something I can or anyone can answer for you. It may not be depending on how much he feels for you too.” he adds. “Maybe you should talk to him about it. Have you tried to?” he asks. Ryeowook shakes his head. “I wouldn’t know how to. Plus I don’t want to feel rejected by my own boyfriend if he doesn’t feel that way about Me.” he says.

Sungmin nods. “Yeah I understand that.” he says. Ryeowook looks at him. “How did you and Kyuhyun know that you two had the same amount of love for each other?” he asks. Sungmin smiles. “Ah, well, Kyuhyun confessed. And then after some time, he proved it. But I doubt that part would happen for you and Yesung just yet. I’ll say a little more time.” he says. Ryeowook raises a brow. “What do you mean? What happened?” he asks.

Sungmin tilts his head as he looks at Ryeowook. “Well the way he proved it was the moment that we first made love.” he says. Seeing the blush go across Ryeowook’s face, Sungmin lets out a laugh. “Yeah, see, it might be different when it comes to you and Yesung.” he says. Ryeowook nods. “Ah, Hyung you’re always so helpfully and knowledgeable whenever I ask you about something. Thanks you.” he says.

“Yep, that’s what I’m here for.” Sungmin says smiling. Ryeowook smiles back. “And what are you two talking about?” The two turn to see Kyuhyun and Samona walking over. Sungmin smirks. “Oh we’re just talking about love making.” he says. Kyuhyun and Samona look at each other. They then look at Ryeowook.

“Ah, so it finally happened between you two already?” Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook looks at him. “What? No!” he says blushing. Sungmin lets out a laugh. “Actually he was asking me about love and I told him that we first found out that we were both completely in love with each other when we first made love.” he says to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smiles. “That’s right. Completely and utterly in love.” he says leaning down and kissing Sungmin on the lips. Samona rolls her eyes. “Such a tamed Casanova.” she says. Ryeowook looks at Samona. “So, what about you Samona? How did you find out?” he asks. Samona looks at him and smiles.

“Oh, well you know how I was in classes with Kyuhyun and Henry during high school,” Samona says and Ryeowook nods. “Well one day during a student rally, Henry, who acted as an MC for the event, forgot he was wearing a Mic.” she says. “And out of nowhere Kyuhyun came up to him and pestered him. Henry, in response to it, blurted out his feelings for me and it was broadcasted over the whole school grounds. I was in the middle of playing in a volley ball tournament at the time and I froze up on the court.” she says laughing.

“It didn’t end well. I mean we won but I was half distracted during the rest of the game, missing easy shoots and tripping over other team members. And right when the game was over I didn’t even wait for the ref to say anything. Once they said the game was over, I high-tailed it out of there to go find Henry.” Samona says.

“Wow.” Ryeowook looks at Kyuhyun. “What did you say to Henry?” he asks. Kyuhyun smiles. “Ah, I told him if he didn’t tell Samona his true feelings for her, I was going to make her break up with him.” he says. “It was all part of my plan. It needed to be said but he couldn’t say it to her face. But with it being broadcasted across the whole school, there was no way he could have turned back.” he explains.

“I think it was mean of him. He let me embarrass myself in front of everyone.” The group turns to see Henry walking over. “He was the one who nominated me to be the MC. He had it all planned out from the very beginning.” Henry says. Kyuhyun looks at him. “That’s right. But come on, you can’t say you hate me for it. All this is thanks to my actions.” he says motioning to everything around them.

Henry nods. “That’s true. And I do thank you for It.” he says taking Samona’s hand into his. Ryeowook looks at Kyuhyun. “You’re such a master planner.” he says. Kyuhyun smiles. “I know. I rock. You don’t have to tell Me.” he says. Samona shakes his head. “Yeah and he’s a very modest one too.” she says making the others laugh.

“Hey you five!” the groups turns to see Heechul motions toward them. “Come on, we’re going to start playing some games to pass the time. So get over here.” he says. Nodding, the five make their way over.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that’s Chapter 7 for you. :D :D

I didn’t really know what else to add. But I think this is okay.

You get to hear a little about Ryeowook’s feelings and also some things about Samona/Henry’s and Kyuhyun/Sungmin’s relationships in this story.

So, thank you all for reading my story. Love you. ^_^

~Samona