IILWMTA - Chapter 2

I'm In Love With My Teacher's Assistant

A.N.: My Internet is back :D :D

Chapter 2

Ryeowook sighs and sits back in his seat. They were finally done with class and it took all he had to pay attention in class and not constantly stare at Yesung. “Ah, so glad it’s over.” Ryeowook say laying his head on the desk. Kyuhyun and Samona nod as they close their books. “Ah, I think too many in the class were too distracted anyways.” Samona says and Kyuhyun nods.

“So Ryeowook… Is that really him?” Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook nods. The three turn as look at Yesung who sat in a chair next to the teacher’s desk, chatting with Heechul. “Yeah that’s him.” he says. Samona lets out a low whistle. “Nice going Ryeowook. You picked out a totally hottie.” she says. Kyuhyun nods. “Yeah, I agree. Wonder how he looks without that jacket and shirt.” Kyuhyun says. Samona looks at him. “Bet he’s a god.” she says.

Blushing, Ryeowook looks at the two. “Stop that. I’ll tell Henry and Sungmin on you two.” he says. Samona looks at him. “What? I can’t comment on others anymore?” she asks. “I don’t need a god, I already have one. I was just saying.” she says. Kyuhyun shrugs. “Sungmin would probably say the same thing I said.” he says. “You know… after yelling at me for looking at someone else.”

Ryeowook lets out a small laugh. “Yeah, I can see that.” he says.”So, what are you two doing later today?” he asks. Samona looks at him. “I’m going to hang out with my sisters before going on a date with Henry tonight.” she says. Ryeowook looks at Kyuhyun, who shrugs. “I don’t know. Mostly likely be with Sungmin and have a little fun.” he says.

“A little fun like what?” a voice asks.

“You know the usually. Having s- I mean hanging out and playing video games.” Kyuhyun says turning to see Heechul standing behind him. Samona laughs out. “Nice cover there.” she says. Heechul looks at the three. “So did you three pay attention to my lecture today?” he asks. The three nods. “Yes we did.” Ryeowook answers.

Heechul sighs. “Seem like you three were the only ones.” he says. The three turn to see most of the other students crowded around Yesung. “Ah, don’t worry Oppa. Give them a day or two. It should be kinda back to normal then.” Samona says. Heechul nods. “I hope so. We’re the top class. I brought him in so that we can stay the top class.” he says.

Heechul looks at Ryeowook. “Ah, so Wookie… Yesung tells me he knows you already.” he says. Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, he moved into the empty apartment next to me.” he says. Heechul nods. “Way better then the last ones that were there, huh?” he asks. Blushing, Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, he is.” he says.

Heechul smirks. “Wah, you got a crush on Yesung. I should tell him.” he says. Ryeowook looks up at him with wide eyes. “Please Hyung, don’t do that.” he pleads. Heechul lets out a small laugh. “I was just kidding. I won’t tell.” he says. Kyuhyun snorts. “Yeah, he says that now, but he’ll probably tell Kangin and you know secrets are like a bird in an open cage when it comes to him.” he says.

Puffing out his cheeks, Heechul slaps the back of Kyuhyun’s head. “Yah, what have I told you about talking about others using smart ways.” he says. Kyuhyun glares at him. “Yah, don’t you know you’re not supposed to abuse your students?” he asks. Heechul snorts. “I don’t see you as a student. So it doesn’t matter.” he says sticking out his tongue.

Kyuhyun lets out a grumble as Samona and Ryeowook laugh. “You’ll be okay pet.” Heechul says patting Kyuhyun on the head. He then looks at Samona. “Oh did Hangeng tell you about the dinner for Saturday?” he asks. Samona looks at him. “Oh that’s right.” she says. “Yeah, he told me this morning while me was on his way rushing to make sure he wasn’t late to start his class on time.” she says.

“What dinner?” Kyuhyun asks. Samona looks at him and Ryeowook. “Yeah, forgot to tell you two. Hangeng said to invite you guys.” she says. “He decided he wanted to get everyone together since it’s been awhile.” she informs. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun nods. “It’s at our place at 8:30. So don’t be late.” Heechul says.

“Like we could.” Kyuhyun says. “If we’re even a minute late, you’ll go psycho and blow up our phone until we get there.” he says. Heechul glares at him. “You know what?” he asks. Just as he was about to smack Kyuhyun in the head again, someone calls him. The group turns toward the door to see a man with black hair standing there.

“Hey Hangeng.” Heechul calls to him. Samona smiles. “Hey Gege.” she greets standing up and walking over to him. Hangeng smiles. “Hey Xiao Bao Bei.” he greets hugging her. He then motions to Heechul to come over. Heechul bops Kyuhyun on the head. “Come on. Most likely this will involve you too.” he says. Nodding, Kyuhyun stands up. “Guess I’ll be right back.” he says to Ryeowook before following Heechul to the door.

Hangeng was Heechul’s boyfriend. He’s also a teacher. Just like Kyuhyun, Hangeng grew up around Samona. Because her family traveled a lot when she younger, she was able to become friends with a couple of their friends who grew up in Seoul, Hangeng who grew up in China, also Kibum, another one of their friends who  lived in America for a few years, and of course Henry, who grew up in Canada.

Hangeng and Siwon, another who grew up with her, are super protective of her. So much that it scared Ryeowook sometimes. He could still remember the rampage they went on two years ago just hearing the word pregnant come out of Samona’s mouth. What was worse is that she was talking about one of the other students. They were lucky enough to stop the two before they got outside to try and hunt down Henry.

“Sitting all by yourself now?” Ryeowook looks up to see Yesung standing in front of him. A slight blush goes across his face. “Oh, hy-” he starts but Yesung shakes his head. “I mean Yesung.” he says. Yesung smiles and gives him a thumbs up. “What are you doing over here? I thought you were talking with some of the other students.” Ryeowook says. Yesung shrugs.

“I was.” Yesung says. “But I escaped them by saying I was coming over here to talk to Heechul, but then Heechul left when I was coming over here.” he explains. “So I’ll just stand here and wait with you until he come back.” he adds. Blushing, Ryeowook looks at his desk and nods.

“Ah, so Yesung…” Ryeowook starts still staring at his desk. “How come you didn’t tell me that you were going to be an assisting teacher here?” he asks. Yesung shrugs. “I don’t know. I was kinda waiting for you to ask me what my job was going to be but you never did so I left it alone.” he explains.

“Wah, I was so shocked when I seen you walk toward that door.” Ryeowook says. Yesung smiles. “Yeah, I know. I noticed, especially when you jumped out your seat during attendance. It was amusing.” he says. Ryeowook looks at him and pouts. “You’re so mean.” he says. Yesung lets out a smile laugh. “Ah, you’re so cute when you do that.” he says. Blushing, Ryeowook looks down at his desk again.

“Ah, budding romance.” The two turn to see Heechul walking back over followed by Kyuhyun and Samona. A slight blush crosses Yesung’s face as Ryeowook, face fully red, tried to slide out his seat and under his desk. To his dismay, he was stopped by Samona and Kyuhyun.

“So anyways…” Heechul says looking from Ryeowook to Yesung. “A little change of plans for the dinner. Hangeng wants it at 7:30 instead, okay?” he asks. The two nods. Ryeowook then looks at Yesung. “Oh, you’re going too?” he asks. Yesung looks at him and nods. “Seem like we have a couple of friends in common.” he says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.:

:D And that is Chapter Two. :D

This does take place on the same day of Chapter 1. So really this is like Chapter 1b, but I’ll just go ahead and label it as Chapter 2 to make it easier on myself. XD

Anyways, Hope you liked this chapter. Next chapter will be more exciting. ;)

And I’m not telling why. XD

So thanks for reading. ^_^

~

A.N.: Thank you all soooooooo much for sticking by and waiting patiently waiting with me for my internet to come back on.

It was just today, so I'm happily updating all my stories.

Also, I'm adding another story that I hope you all will enjoy.^_^

Thank you again for waiting. Love you all.^_^

*I deleted all the memo so that everything isn't seperated.*

~Samona