IILWMTA - Chapter 1

I'm In Love With My Teacher's Assistant

Chapter 1

 

~Two weeks later~

Ryeowook yawns as he sits his bowl in the kitchen sink before walking to his room. Ryeowook looks down at his watch. “Yeah, I should be heading out.” he says. He then picks up his jacket and bag. Like every day, he turns off the lights as he walks to the front door. Sliding on his jacket and shoes, Ryeowook walks out the house.

“Good morning Ryeowook.” he hears as he locks his door. Smiling, Ryeowook turns to see Yesung. “Good morning Hyung.” Ryeowook greets. Yesung shakes his head. “I told you, just Yesung, no Hyung.” he says. Ryeowook nods. “Okay then. Good morning Yesung.” he says. Yesung smiles. “Good.” he says.

“So Hyu-…Yesung, are you going somewhere today?” Ryeowook asks. Yesung nods. He then looks at Ryeowook. “You go to SM University.” Yesung says. Ryeowook nods. “Mind if I tag along with you? I have to go there.” he says. Ryeowook nods. “Sure.” he says smiling. Following Ryeowook down the stairs, Yesung stops in front of the black car that sat in front of the building.

“I have to drive there. Is that okay?” Yesung asks opening the car door. Ryeowook nods. “Sure, that’s fine.” he says walking over to the car and getting in. A second later they pull off. “So why do you walk to school?” Yesung asks as they ride down the street. Ryeowook shrugs. “I can get a ride to school if I need to but I only do in the winter. I like walking. I meet up with my friends on the way too.” he says. Yesung nods.

A few minutes later the car parks into the school’s parking lot. "Do you need help finding where you have to go?” Ryeowook asks as they get out the car. Yesung shakes his head. “No, I’ll be okay.” he says. Ryeowook nods. “Okay, see you later Yesung.” he says smiling before turning and walking away.

“Hey Rye.” Ryeowook hears as he was about to walk into a building. Turning around he sees a girl with shoulder length black hair and a boy with slightly curly dark brown hair. “Oh, hey Samona, Hey Kyuhyun.” he greets. Once the two are next to him, the three walk into the building and down the hall.

“So Ryeowook, how’d you get here? You didn’t meet up with us on the way.” Samona says. Ryeowook nods. “I got a ride here from my neighbor. He said he had to come here for something. And offered to come with Me.” he explains. Kyuhyun looks at him. “Oh, that Yesung guy, right?” he asks. Ryeowook nods.

Samona Nagase and Cho Kyuhyun. The two have been best friends since they were younger. And both of them became friends with Ryeowook during the first year of college. Even though Kyuhyun was a year younger than him and Samona was four years younger, both of them seemed to be some kind of geniuses and they got accepted into the university early.

Both of them, just like Ryeowook, were here for Performing Arts. Samona was also studying Art. She had skills in Drawing. Both of them are like Ryeowook, likes singing and performing. Ryeowook would have to say that Kyuhyun was on the same level as Yesung when it came to singing. For Samona, Ryeowook would have to place her on the same level as himself. While they could hold their own when singing with Kyuhyun, when it came to singing against him, they couldn’t win.

Though then it came to performing in general, Samona had the upper hand on them because she also dances and could play a multi number of instruments. Kyuhyun kinda had the upper hand on Ryeowook too because he’s been trying harder at honing his dancing skills. It had Ryeowook thinking that he should try harder at dancing too.

“So it seems like you and Yesung are getting closer.” Samona says as they walk into a classroom. The three walk up the middle staircase. Once at the 6throw, they walk down it and take three of the empty seats. “Yeah I like being around him.” Ryeowook says placing his bag down and sitting in the seat between Kyuhyun and Samona. As the three settle into their seats, other students begin filing into the class room and filling up the other empty seats.

A few minutes later a bell rings and the class quiets down as a man with black hair walks into the room. “Good Morning class.” he greets as he walks to his desk and sits down his bag. He then turns to the students. “Good Morning Mr. Heechul.” the class greets back. Heechul smiles.

“Okay class today we have someone new joining us.” Heechul starts. “Because things are getting super busy with finals coming up, I have decided to bring in a friend of mine as an assistant.” he states and mutters start among the students. “Now, he will be here so that he could help me assist you all on any questions you have and trouble with homework.” he states.

“Okay, now treat him as you treat me. He is still a teacher.” Heechul says. He then turns to the door. “Come on in.” he calls. A second later the door opens and a person walk in. Ryeowook eyes immediately widen. Unconsciously, Ryeowook grabs Samona’s and Kyuhyun’s arms and shake them. “That’s him.” he says.

Raising brows, Kyuhyun and Samona looks at each other before grabbing Ryeowook hands. “That’s who?” Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook looks at the two. “That’s Yesung.” he says. The three look back at the front. “Really?” Samona asks. Ryeowook nods his head.

“Okay class quiet down so that he can introduce himself.” Heechul says as Yesung stops next to him. Yesung turns to the class. “Hello all. My name is Kim JongWoon. But I would like it if you called me Yesung. It’s a pleasure to be asked to come and help.” he introduces and bows. Heechul smiles. “Okay, I’ll be taking attendance now, so stand up and sound off when I call you name.” he says.

Ryeowook completely checked out after Yesung stopped talking. He couldn’t do anything but stare at Yesung as he stood in front the classes. Yesung scans the students but stop when his eyes met with Ryeowook’s. He feels a small smile come onto his face as he stared at the boy, not breaking eye connect.

Ryeowook was brought back to reality by Samona and Kyuhyun pinching him. Only then did he finally hear Heechul calling his name. “Kim Ryeowook.” Ryeowook immediately jumps out his seat and bows. “Here, sorry sir.” Ryeowook says before sitting back down. He could hear some of the other students snickering.

Looking back at Yesung, Ryeowook see him still looking at him. A small smile on his face and amusement shining in his eyes. Blushing, Ryeowook looks down at his desk. Letting out a sigh, Ryeowook looks at Samona then at Kyuhyun. “Why didn’t you two try to inform me earlier?” he asks. Samona and Kyuhyun smile. “Aw, come on. Now what fun could that have been?” Kyuhyun asks and Samona lets out a small laugh.

“Samona Nagase.” Heechul calls out. Standing up, Samona bows. “Here sir.” she says before sitting back down. She then looks at Ryeowook. “Don’t worry, you’ll be embarrassed other times in front of your love boy.” she says patting him on the head. Ryeowook sighs. “Ah, you two are so mean sometimes.” he says laying his head on the desk.

Samona and Kyuhyun each place a hand on Ryeowook’s shoulders. “Ah, well you knew what when you first became friends with us.” Kyuhyun says. Samona nods. “That’s right. Can’t take it back now.” she says. The two then lets out small laughs. Ryeowook shakes his head. “Ah, why am I drawn toward the weird people?” he asks. The two looks at him. “Because we’re the most fun.” Kyuhyun says. Samona nods. “Yeah, you can’t deny it.”

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that’s Chapter One. :D

Actually it was going to be longer but I decided that it’ll be too long so split it into two chapters.

So yeah. :D

Yesung is introduced as Heechul’s assistant. Can’t you imagine Heechul as your teacher? That would be one messed up class. -.- But I bet they’ll be super polite to him. Wouldn’t want to anger that teacher. XD

 

Anyways hope you liked it. ^_^

 ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: *Gasp*

Another update! And so soon! :D :D XD

I'm sitting at my aunt's house and decided to steal her laptop for awhile.

So I decided to update since I don't know when I'll have another chance. (My internet is still off. -.-)

Sooo....Yay^_^

I'll update again when I get a chance.

Oh, so since I forgot to type up Chapter 5 of 'In My Life', I'll update a new chapter of 'I'm in Love With My Teacher's Assistant' instead. :D

~Samona