Prologue

Unwanted Love

Prologue

Being the daughter of the most powerful and fearful man in town isn't easy, especially when it comes to my social life. See my father is the CEO of the largest business in all of Seoul, Seoul Manufacturing. As CEO of SM, my father controls everything that occurs in the business and makes or breaks the worker's employment. Workers and even friends of my father are afraid of what he might do to them. One day he could be signing you up for the job and the next he could tell you to pack your bags. But beside being the most fearful man in the business, he's the most fearful man in Seoul. Because of my father's stern and cold personailty everyone in the city is even afraid to pass by him on the streets. The household name, Kim Hajoon gives everyone the shivers and I'm Kim Nara his only daughter.

I've been growing up with no social life since I was in kindergarten. At the age of six when I would be playing in the park a child my age would make his/her way towards me only to be picked up hurridely by her mother and taken away from me as far away as possible. During story time at class I would sit alone outside of the cicrle of kids enjoying the story all by myself. Through the third to eighth grade I would be the last picked to be one someone's team during gym or class. The student would nervously add me to his or her team. Even though I had others around me I was by myself. And Highschool was much worse. I grew to become timid and shy never having a real conversation with someone my own age. What a way to live right? Always having to be by myself

Both of my parent's loved each other dearly. My father was once a kind generous man and so was my mother. And what about my mother you might ask? She died in car accident when I was six years old. At my father's business they had been testing out a new car that had been invented. The buisness had created a new type of tire that was supposed to work much more efficently than the last model. My father and mother were at the testing field where the car was to be droven in to see if the tires actually did work. The driver had gotten into his car and waited for his cue to start the test run. My mother and father being on the oppsite ends of the field to examine both side of the car. And in the count down of five the driver started the engine and drove down the road with ease. The tires were working very well until something went wrong. The driver had lost control of the wheal sending the car to skid back and forth. The driver tried to control the run away car, but it was no use. Something was wrong with the tires. Everyone was in a panic as they called for help, but before help could arrive to stop the car, it was too late. The car was headed straight for my mother. The impact instantly killed her. That day changed my father and I changing us completely. My father was full of hatred from then on. He had lost the love of his life. He had lost the feeling of love completely and I have lost both my mother and father.

The closest person to me was my father's secretary, Mrs. Park. Ever since my mother had died I considered her as a mother figure. Everyday since I was six I would come to my father's office and sit at a chair near her desk and we would talk about whatever crossed our mind's. Whatever I had to talk about she would be there to listen. Mrs. Park is pretty old. She is 20 years senior of my father but looks much younger. Though she is legible to retire, she has been with my father and mother's company since the beginning and tends to be there through it all. 

Now that I'm a senior it high school, it seems like my life isn't going to change. I'll be the lonely quiet girl, Kim Nara, with no one to even call a friend.

_____________________

Hi guys. :)

This is some insight of what the fanfic is about.

And I didn't make the company be called SM on purpose, it just turned out that way kekeke xD

Comment what you think of the prologue if you want. ^^