Daragon??!

Tabisan Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seunghyun  was walking down the hallways outside their practice room. Suddenly, he heard two voices, two familiar voices from the practice room. He could hear the couple laughing and obviously having funtimes. At some point he could also hear faint sounds from inside. Well, he should not be bothered on the thoughts of other people being lovey-dovey in the practice room right? But something was definitely wrong.

 

He recognized the two voices, the guy's voice belonged to Jiyong. ! He cursed, as he concluded, "Why is Dara there with GD? What are they doing?"

 

He immediately dashed towards the practice room furiously. He was enraged at the thought of his girlfriend cheating on him.

 

The door swung open and he was greeted by the sight of Dara wrapped around Jiyong's arms around her shoulder from behind. He saw the couple having a lip-lock session.

 

His eyes widened in shock and he gritted his teeth in anger. His fists were tightly clenched as he exhaled rather forcefully.

 

"What the hell?" He yelled at the two.

 

The couple was distracted by his loud yell and Dara seemed to be startled. She slowly rose from where she was seated and pried Jiyong's arms away.

 

Jiyong caught sight of an enraged T.O.P. He could clearly see the latter's eyes fire. Seunghyun was glaring at him. But he was not threatened. He smirked and spoke up. "Well, you caught us too soon, Top-hyung?Tsk. tsk." He slowly stood up and stood next to Dara. 

 

Dara stood there and made no effort to speak up.

 

"What do you mean by that GD?" Seunghyun asked in sarcasm. His tone was filled with rage. He felt like he wanted to punch his bandmate right then and there.

 

"Well, as you can see. Dara is in love with me. We love each other. We're just playing with you all al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter