Perfect for Each Other

Tabisan Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

rushed drabbles, grammar slips and typos are expected, beware

 

 

 

A very exhausting practice for 2NE1’s AON Tour ended, as Dara walked out of one of the practice rooms in YG premises. She was a bit dizzy, dead tired, they were practicing for over four hours. The gijebes were giving their hardest even during practice, showing sharp and strong moves during dance sessions and powerful and striking voices during vocal practice.

 

Dara’s feet was aching so bad, since they had to wear high-wedged shoes during practice. They were used to it, but wearing that while performing for straight four hours wasn’t a good thing. As she reached the cafeteria she saw a very handsome and familiar face, her bingu.

 

Choi Seunghyun.

 

The tall rapper was busy chatting with some staffs, laughing occasionally to what Dara thought might be just simple lame jokes thrown at the said guy. Choi Seunghyun was easy to be pleased, drop a corny joke to him, the guy would respond almost immediately bursting into fits of laughter. She chuckled at the thought.

 

“Bingu..” She mumbled to herself.

 

As soon as she was about to reach the fridge to grab something to refresh her from thirst, the tall rapper popped out in front of her handing a bottle of banana juice to her. She was a bit startled, surprised that her boyfriend was that fast to notice her.

 

“Take this, Dara..”

 

The said girl took the drink and drank it in one gulp. Yeah. In one gulp, she was really thirsty. This was her usual self, during practice she was too focused she even forgets her thirst or hunger. But after it ended, that’s the time she would feel the exhaustion, thirst and hunger.

 

“Ahh,, Thanks, Bingu..” Dara expressed her gratefulness to the thoughtful rapper.

 

“Welcome, love.” Seunghyun satisfied in being a very gentlemanly boyfriend grinned widely from ear to ear. “Don’t you think I deserve more than a thank you?” He teased the gorgeous Dara.

 

Dara cocked a brow at him, for a second she thought of what the guy meant. Bam. This guy’s so easy to read, she thought to herself.

 

She gripped on Seunghyun’s jacket and pulled him close. “What do you want big boy?”

 

It was Seunghyun turn this time to flinch, his eyes widened in disbelief. Whoa. A bold Dara is what he loves. This was new to him. Not once in their longtime relationship did Dara acted like this to him. He was more than happy with that.

 

So he played along. “Maybe a kiss would do, beautiful.”

 

So Dara raised her hand and tugged at her boyfriend hair, pulling him down, aiming for a swift kiss. All the while she was staring at his boyfriend’s eyes. Now, her eyes weren’t looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter