Bet

Tabisan Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Top-hyung, when can I date Dara-noona? Eh?" Seungri teased the elder as he kept nudging on the elder's ribs, with eye brows wiggling up and down.

"Err. err." Seunghyun paused and bit down his lower lip. I'm dead, if Dara knew about this bet. He thought to himself. He raised his head and eyed the cream white ceiling of their dorm room. "This is just a joke right, Seungri?" Then he laughed frantically.

Seungri was enraged right now, he won the game and his hyung was not being true to his words. Whoever wins this game, will won the bet. Silly Seunghyun bet his precious girlfriend on the game.

"Argh Top-hyung, I won and I will date noona. Period." Then he stomped on his feet and went to YG cafeteria where the gijebes were spending their break from the rehearsals for their upcoming AON tour in Seoul.

"Noona! Dara-noona!" Seungri screamed as he head over to where the ladies were seated. He waved his hands energetically up high in the air.

Seunghyun followed suit. Fidgetting and sweating like hell. What do I do? She will get angry.

"Oh, my beloved dongsaeng what can noona do for you?" Dara asked the oncoming guy as she gave him a bright smile.

"Ah, Top-hyung agreed. He said I can take you out on a date! He bet you and he lost our game. I won and I'm dating noona!" Seungri exclaimed like a child who got his fave toy back.

"W-what?" Dara was flustered. What's going on? She gave a confused look on Seungri. And seconds later she caught sight of her boyfriend. She smirked and glowered at him.

Seunghyun's heart was racing in fear at the sight of raging Dara.

"Seunghyun-ah, who said you could bet me huh?" Dara asked as she raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend.

"Ah-ah.er.." He stuttered incoherently and paused. He was shooting daggers at Seungri and said, "He's lying. Right, Seungri?" He raised his voice to threaten the younger male.

Seungri kept silent as he pouted and clung to Dara.

Dara has a plan in mind. The corner of her lips tugged upwards and formed a smirk. "Okay, Seungri we're going on a date." She patted the said boys head. "Since my lovi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter