You

When Hyung gets jelous...
It was nearly afternoon.

Sunmi was alone in the kitchen, when Yoseob walked in suddenly.

- Hey Sunmi-yah, what are you up to? - he asked slightly.

- I'm gonna cook dinner - she smiled widely.

- Really? You don't have to... - Yoseob walked closer to her.

She looked at him.

- But I want to, I'm really bored and have nothing to do - Sunmi explained.

Yoseob sighed. He didn't want her to think that she has to be a cook too.

- Ok, as you please. But let me help you - he offered.

She gave up and agreed.

As them two were in the kitchen, Junhyung were alone in the room, standing by the window and thinking deeply.

"I don't like her..." he thought to himself. "Yoseob is so not over her. Yes, she is sweet, he's gentle, but...aish , that's so hard for me. Doesn't he understand a thing?? I can't just tell him that I...care."

- Hyung? - suddenly he heard the voice that stopped him from thinking. - What's the matter?

It was Kikwang who came to the room just take his phone he left there.

- Nothing - Junhyung answered quickly. - Why?

- Just asking, you know...- Kiki shruged his shoulders - You behave much different these days.

- I'm allright - Junhyung smiled. - Totally allright.

Kikwang smiled back to his hyung and left the room.

As he was gone, Joker turned back to the window.

- Oh I think I hate you, Sunmi. - he whispered to himself.