Look At Me Now

When Hyung gets jelous...
After a week in the dorm Sunmi was already comfortable with the members.

But her relations with Yoseob wasn't like that.

She didn't gather around him and she was too awkward in contact with him.

And, he was thinking that what was between them two that night was a mistake for her. He was wondering if she was even sure of what happened.

Now Yoseob was in bathroom, preparing himself to sleep. It was already late, so the rest of members were in their beds.

Sunmi walked into the bathroom, not knowing it wasn't empty. Then she saw topless Yoseob, only in his sleeping shorts, washing his face.

- Um...oh, sorry Yoseobbie- her face got red and she turned away to go out.

Suddenly she felt strong arms aroung her.

-It's ok, Sunmi-ah - he said to her ear. She felt his warm breath on her skin.

As she turnet around, he smiled brightly to her. She looked down in embarrasement.

Yoseob laughed cutely.

- I need to talk with you- he said softly lifting her chin so she could face him.

Sunmi froze. She was a bit afraid of what he was going to say.

- That kiss...I...I meant it.-he said. - I like you, Sunmi.

- I...like you too. - she said shyly.

- You weren't talking to me much, are you mad at me?- he asked a bit sad.

She took his cheeks in her palms to calm him.

- No, Seobbie...I just...-she was lost for words- I thought you didn't care.

He pulled her closer, so their bodies were sticking to each other.

-Do I look like I don't care?- He smirked.