Caffeine

When Hyung gets jelous...
Evening. Sunmi sat on the sofa in the living room after finishing her job.

She was that exhausted, that she almost couldn't raise her arm.

-Sunmi-ah? - Yoseob called her behind her back. She got shocked and almost dropped her coffee.

- Gosh ,Yoseob, you scared me- she turned around.

- Sorry. - he sat beside her - if you don't mind I'll stay here for a while...untill Junhyung falls asleep.

- Why? What happened? - she looked at him puting a cup of coffee on the table.

- He's rude to me. - He said shortly.

Sunmi looked down.

- Is it because of me? -she asked.

Yoseob hugged her.

- Sunmi...why could it be because of you? - he looked at her.

- Seobbie...I think he's jelous. - Sunmi said quietly.

Yoseob laughed.

- Oh well....- he sighed. - Everytime I liked a girl he was the first to flirt with her...Maybe he's suprised now that you and me~

He was cut off by Sunmi's surprised eyes looking at him.

- You and...me...what? - she asked.

He got confused for a second.

- Oh God...Sunmi, sorry...I thought~

He couldn't finish with Sunmi's lips on his. He was now even more shocked than before.

She let go of him so his mouth was free now.

- Pabo. - she smiled to him.

- But you said...um...oh Sunmi - he smiled back to her.

He leaned in front of her and kissed her gently on lips. She kissed back hanging her arms on his neck.

He hummed in as they kissed more passionatelly. She smiled to it.

*Yoseob's pov*

Suddenly I felt her lips on mine.

I opened my eyes widely and then closed them in pleasure.

- Pabo. - she said smiling to me.

- But you said...um...oh Sunmi- I said after I got back contact with reality.

I wanted to repeat it. I leaned to her and kissed her. I wasn't sure if she let me, but I wanted it so bad that I couldn't help it.

After a while, she kissed me back. It felt so amazing after long time I haven't kissed no girl. Wow. I hope it lasts.

*end of Yoseob's pov*