Shadow

When Hyung gets jelous...
Sunmi woke up with the smile on her face. She was still thinking about Yoseob and probably, dreaming about him all night.

She got up and made her way to the bathroom to take a shower and prepare for the day.

As she headed the bathroom door, she saw some shadow next to the wall beside.

- Had fun with Seobbie last night, huh? - the voice asked.

She turned back and saw Junhyung standing there with the towel hangin over his shoulder.

- None of your bussiness. - she answered.

She didn't mean to be rude, but it just escaped .

- How feisty you are. - he chuckled. - Yes. It's my bussines. You know why?

He walked up to her slowly. He held up her chin and looked in her eyes.

- Because I live here, too. Plus, I want Yoseobbie to not regret with who he does something. And I don't think that with someone who you know only a week is the right thing.

He then let her go and turned around.

- Hurry with the shower, I'm waiting for my turn. - he said and went away.

Without a sound she just entered the bathroom.

*Sunmi's POV*

Ok, I know he lives here etc. , but it's my decision. And Yoseob's.

Come on, I'm mature already!

He's so arrogant. I mean, Junhyung is.

I knew he didn't like me from the start, but it's not the reasom treating me that way.

He's just...he's jelous.