Black Paradise

When Hyung gets jelous...
*Sunmi's POV*

It was like a dream. Me and Yoseob...it's just all unbelieveable.

But...why am I feeling bad about Junhyung?

I'm afraid he's jelous. And he's jelous much.

Is it possible that he's into me? You know, if a guy get's jelous it means he's jelous about a girl.

But he said, that he wants take a good care of Seobbie...what could that mean?

Oh, wait, did he...

No way. He's jelous about Yoseob? What..?

HE'S GAY???

*end of POV*

While Sunmi was in the kitchen making breakfast, someone has interrupted her.

- Looks delicious- Junhyung was standing by the door.

She was surprised by his unexpected kindness.

- Listen, Sunmi-ah... - he sighed and came to sit on the chair - Sorry for that, you know...

- It's okay - Sunmi calmed him. - Accually we need to talk. It's serious.

- Ok, go on.- said Junhyung. He was absolutely chilled up. He was always that kind of person, almost with no emotions.

- You love Yoseobbie, right? - she shoot.

Junhyung froze.

*Junhyung's POV*

How does she knows?

I haven't told it to anyone. Never. Even since debut, it was my secret that I kept just between me and myself.

- How do you know?- I stood up and came up to her. I got really scared.

- Come on, Jun. I see it bright and clear. You are jelous of my every move towards him. - Sunmi said.

She was right. I haven't shown it before, because no girl ever was that close to Seobbie, till now.

- So, what should I do, Sunmi-ah? - I asked desperately.