Mystery

When Hyung gets jelous...
- I wonder what is she like - Kikwang jumped in impatience.

- I bet she's pretty - Hyunseung winked to him and put his perfume on.

- Hyung, you're really going to smell like that? - maknae laughed at him. The older one looked at him seriously and went away.

The door bell rang.

- I'll get it get it get it!!- Yoseob rushed to the door. As he opened it, he saw a beautiful girl. She was wearing yellow shorts and jeans shirt.

Well, she was not a regular girl, but her blonde hair seemed to have their perfect place on her head.

- Wow...- Yoseob whispered - oh...I mean, hi.

- Annyeong, my name is Sunmi. - she introduced herself. - Please, come in!- he smiled widely and guided her inside.

"Hell yes, she's really pretty" Yoseob thought.

Two of them walked into the living room.

- Guys - Yoseob called the boys - this is Sunmi.

Dongwoon and Doojoon turn around as they were playing play station games.

- Hi Sunmi - they said in a harmony.

"Wow, they're really in sync, very band-a-like" Sunmi thought to herself.

- You're our maid from now on, hmm?- Junhyung asked. His voice seemed to be a bit arrogant.

- Let's say "housekeeper"...- Sunmi answered - I don't like a word "maid".

- Ok, Sunmi-yah, welcome aboard - Doojoon stood up and walked up to her - Come on, I'll show you your room so you could pack out.

The leader and a girl went to see the room and left other members.

- Seems like she doesn't like you - Hyunseung put his arm around Junhyung's shoulders and laughed as Doojoon and Sunmi disappeared in corridor.

- Yah, watch your mouth- Junhyung messed Hyunseung's hair.

Yoseob's thoughts were focused at the new arival.

- Hey shorty, wake up- Joker poked Seob's arm.

- Hmm..?- he shook his head and backed his thoughts to reality.

- You seem to be upsent - Junhyung looked at his face - are you allright?

- Pff, sure, why shouldn't I be? - Yoseob said shortly and went jumping to the bedroom.

"Aish, that kid" Junhyung thought to himself looking as the younger one gone.