Chapter 1

Wonderland

"Wonderland...?" Jongin repeated, a smirk starting to creep its way up onto his face. "As in Alice in Wonderland?" He shook his head as he started chuckling, shaking with mirth. "Is that why you were looking for Alice? I'm going crazy," he spluttered out, unable to stop the choking laughter that bubbled up in his throat. 

The rabbit glared at him, and Jongin just laughed harder. "Ya know, a glaring rabbit isn't very intimidating," he grinned. The rabbit just shook his head in disbelief. 

"You must have hit your head on the way here," the rabbit spat out. "Come on, we're going to go see the red queen."

"The red queen? Isn't she evil or something?"

"Why would you say that? He's perfectly nice."

"He?"

"Oh, you couldn't possibly think of Suho as a woman, could you? The red king would probably ban you from tarts for a few months!" the rabbit exclaimed indignantly. 

"Don't you mean, cut my head off?" Jongin sniggered, remembering the bits and pieces of the "Alice in Wonderland" story he had watched as a child. However, the rabbit was not amused.

"Oh, you silly silly child," the rabbit snapped. "Alice is the one who does all of that. That silly girl, where is she? You'd think the Wonderland jail is enough to keep her in place. Her and her silly candies."

"What in the world are you talking about?" Jongin interrupted, confusion clouding his face. "Alice is the one who somehow ended up in Wonderland, right? And the red queen was jealous of her skills or whatnot... And she escaped! Why would she be in jail?"

The rabbit stared at Jongin with wide eyes. "You really don't know anything," the rabbit groaned. "Come on, follow me. We need to get you to the red queen."

"Fine," Jongin complied, as he stared around him warily. "Do you need me to carry you? I mean, you're kind of short. And I thought you were supposed to be a white rabbit? With suspenders and a pocket watch or something."

"Stupid Alice and her lies" was the only answer he got before the rabbit changed. Suddenly, the long chestnutty ears were gone, and the short furry body was gone as well. In it's place was a young man, somewhat shorter than Jongin. He had the rabbit's wide eyes, and his nose twitched. Jongin's jaw fell to the ground. 

"Wha'... What just happened?"

"You didn't think I was fully rabbit, did you?" the boy snapped. "I'm Kyungsoo, or as Alice used to call  me, the white rabbit."

"Wha'.. that white rabbit? But you're not even white?"

"Of course not" the boy sniffed, and Jongin was reminded of the small rabbit on the ground just a few second earlier. "I'm the only colorful rabbit in Wonderland, so of course Alice takes to calling me, the white rabbit."

"But, you're... you're a human now. And you're dressed?"

"Of course I am. What, do you expect me to run around Wonderland on those short legs? And of course I have clothes on." Kyungsoo smirked slightly, his eyes rolling in exasperation. "What, would you rather I take them off?" Kyungsoo playfully started to the polo he had on before Jongin grabbed his hand, stopping him, his face red. 

"No, thanks. I was just surprised. So, where is the red queen's palace?"

"This way," Kyungsoo nodded, before starting to walk, leaving Jongin behind. "Are you going to come or not?" he snapped, and Jongin ran up to follow the rabbit man.

 

 

~~~

 

 

"You're cheating!"

"No, you're the one who's cheating"

"No, you!"

"No, I don't cheat, you cheat!"

Jongin stopped in his tracks a loud thump echoed across the clearing followed by the flight of a hundred butterflies into the air as their silence had been disrupted. "What was that..?" he asked to Kyungsoo, turning to Kyungsoo as he did so. To his surprise, Kyungsoo was just shaking his had in amusement. 

"Come on, I'll introduce you to Tweedly Chen and Tweedly Xiumin"

​"You mean Tweedlee Dee and Tweedly Dum?"

Kyungsoo looked at him strangely before shaking his head and walking into the clearing. Jongin cautiously followed him in.

There were two boys in the clearing. One was angular jawed who was currently pouting and pitifully whining at Kyungsoo. The other had chubby cheeks and he was grinning. 

"Kyungsoo, tell Xiumin that he was cheating!"

"But I wasn't, Kyungsoo! Chen was cheating!"

"Both of you were cheating on each other" Kyungsoo interrupted.

"How did you know!" The two boys exclaimed in surprise before pouncing on each other playfully.

"Chen! Xiumin! This is Jongin." Kyungsoo shouted before the two could get at each other again. "Jongin, this is Chen," he pointed at the angular jawed boy, "and Xiumin," he pointed at the other.

"So... are you two brothers?" Jongin asked, remembering that the original Tweedlee Dee and Dum were brothers of some sort. And they were complete mirror images of each other. But these two were anything but that. The only reason he could classify them as together was because of their bright orange pants and white bowties with matching blue suspenders. 

"Brothers?" Xiumin and Chen exclaimed in unison.

"My dear Jongin, we are anything but that!"

"? That is disgusting!"

"I mean, do I look like that monkey ?"

"Hey! I'm more attractive than you!"

With that said,the two boys rolled away trying to grasp at each other's throats. Jongin glanced at Kyungsoo in confusion as Kyungsoo was laughing uncontrollably. "What" he snapped defensively. 

Kyungsoo just gasped with laughter. "They're lovers! You, oh dear, oh my... brothers? What gave you that idea?"

"They're supposed to be brothers!" Jongin retorted defensively. Thats what Lewis Carrol depicted them as."

"Lewis Carrol? Who  is that?"

"The author of "Alice in Wonderland."

"Author? Of Wonderland? We've never had a Lewis Carrol in Wonderland before though."

"Oh my dear god, Kyungsoo, I just realized. Am I in a book? Does that mean, I'm just dreaming?"

"What are you talking about..."

"Kyungsoo, I'm crazy aren't I. I mean, I'm talking to you, and you're a talking rabbit human."

Kyungsoo's laughter disappeared. "Stop spewing nonsense. You're dehydrated aren't you. Of course you are. You can't possibly be this crazy. Come on, we're going to the Mad Hatter's for tea." His smile was gone replaced by a frown.

"The Mad Hatter?"

"Unless you want to go look for tea some other place."

"Is there anywhere else?"

"Well, I suppose we could go visit the garden and find Luhan and Sehun, but thats very far away."

"The garden?"

"Well where else would you expect to find flowers...?"

"Flowers?"

"The sweetest lilies you will ever meet... If you manage to convince them you're not a weed."

"Not a weed?"

"Can you stop repeating me! Come on, we're going the Mad Hatters."

With that said, a scowl on his face, Kyungsoo began to drag Jongin deeper into the forest. 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know how to get there?"Jongin asked specutatively as they passed the old wrinkly tree with neon yellow stripes for the third time."

"Obviously not."

"Then what are we.. you doing?"

"Waiting for the stupid cat to come and guide us there obviously, what else?"

"Cat?"

"Cat, Kris, whatever you want to call him. Cheshire Kris, Cheshire Cat, as long as you don't call him Wufan, he'll be fine."

"You're asking the scary cat with the large mouth for directions?"

"He's not that scary." Kyungsoo muttered, passing the neon tree for the fourth time. "Where are you stupid Kris. You're never here when I need you."

Suddenly, a voice cackled from behind them. 

 

"I'm just enjoying the sight of you getting lost, and besides... I'm pretty scary."

 

 

A/N: Oh wow, thank you for reading ^^
I hope you've enjoyed my craziness, haha.
Please comment, subscribe or vote if you liked this!
I'm not sure when the next chapter will be out to be honest, but, I promise it won't be too long.
Thanks for reading <3