Rest Day!

Unexpected

 

 

 

Suddenly, he shot up from his previous position and looked around bewildered. 'Heyhey calm down sir.' I said as he even managed to scare me with his action. 'Your flight!' he almost yelled. 'You missed it!' He angrily brushed the hair out of his face and continued rambling, 'This is my fault, what should we do? You missed your flight because of me.' I got tired of his panicked behavior and at the same time was afraid something bad would happen at him, so I just grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back. With a thud his back hit the couch and he finally stopped talking. Instead he looked at me confused. 'I know I missed my flight, captain obvious. I couldn't just walk away and leave you like this, could I?' I looked at him and saw his puppy eyes grow bigger and mumble an apologize. 'I'm really sorry..' This time it was my turn to ruffle his hair. 'Don't say that, it's the least I could do, but you really scared me though.. ' He shifted his position and asked. 'It must've been really scary he..'

Before I knew it these words were already past my lips: 'I was only worried something would happen to you, or worse, lose you..' When I realized my tongue was being a bit too honest, a blush crept upon my face. I didn't get to see his face because of the way he sat, but in return I could feel it. He wrapped both his arms around mine, like a little child, and snuggled his face into the fabric of my shirt. 'Thank you for worrying about me.' He said in his most cute voice, which quite shocked me I didn't know he could be this cute, and like that, in that position, he stayed for some several minutes. When he let go of my arm, he sat up and rubbed his stomach. 'This medicine makes me hungry.. should we order something to eat?'

'Can't we go out and get some fresh air?' his smile slowly disappeared after my question. 'Uumm, I'd prefer not to..since..the media and such.. They'll take pictures of us and rumors will be all over the country..' He looked genuinely sad over this fact and I had a hard time hiding my disappointment of him not wanting to be seen with me. I had forgotten for a minute that he was a well-known person. Who am I kidding.. 'That's okay, let's just order some food then!' I tried to sound cheerfully. 'Okaay.. what do you want to eat?' I honestly lost my appetite but I didn't want to show him that i was affected by his comment. 'You choose something, something delicious! Maybe some Chinese food.'
He wanted to stand up to get the phone but I offered to get it for him, since I wanted him to get as much rest as possible. After he ordered the food we decided to watch a Korean drama that was airing at the moment, It's okay it's love. 'I like the title I said, must be a good drama I guess..' He answered me with a sad expression. 'Of course, EXO's Kyungsoo is acting in it, and he's doing a great job!' EXO..Where have I heard it before? ooohh EXOOO he was in EXO too! that's why the hurt expression. I almost made a remark about YiFan being in EXO but that would mean I looked him up in Google and there was no way I'm going to admit stalking him on the internet..'Hm EXO, I don't know EXO..'

'EXO is really cool, I-' before he got to finish his sentence the doorbell rang, and for the first time in my life I cursed the delivery guy for being so early. I wanted to get up but he was already on both of his feet and pushed my head back causing me to fall backwards on the couch. 'YAHHH!' I yelled and he only chuckled before running away. When he came back with the food he had already forgotten about the story he was going to tell about EXO, and I also didn't mention it. I wanted him to tell me about his past without me asking.


After we finished our food he took the leftovers to the kitchen and flopped down on the couch. 'Would you be more careful sir!' I said worried 'I still have a trauma because of you..' He smiled in response. 'Aaaaa~ look who's worried about me..' He said teasingly but his smile soon disappeared after I hit him on the head. 'Aiishh oke oke sorry for scaring you, also I'm fine now! What you've seen today only happens once a year or something, when I'm stressed out. '
'You sure you had enough rest?' I asked. He snorted 'I almost slept for the whole day on your arm!' It seemed like realization hit him, that he spent hours resting on my shoulder. 'I think you're the one who needs rest now!' I actually was indeed tired, tired because of all the running and stressing I did, but also because I can finally let go of the thought that something bad is happening to YiFan. As my thoughts drifted off I felt his hand grab the side of my face and gently let it rest against his shoulder. 'Miss Leila, It's your turn now to rest, don't think too much..' I was glad he couldn't see my face, as a huge grin was spreading across my face and a faint blush, caused by his action. I felt butterflies flapping around my stomach as I my skin met with his warmth. 'Tomorrow is my last day of work, after that I'll have a vacation for two weeks.' Sleep had already started to take over my body so I only managed to mumble something about how great that was. Soon I set off to dreamland.


When I opened my eyes I saw the TV in front of me so I knew I was still in the living room. There was an extremely soft cushion under my head and a comforter wrapped around me. Out of that happy fuzzy warm feeling I nuzzled into my cushion. As I started to wake up I heard a faint heartbeat, that caused confusion. What am I hearing? That was when realization hit me real hard and I discovered that my cushion was actually YiFan's leg. I was sleeping on his lap... I shot up but only to collapse with YiFan's head who tried to see if I was still sleeping or not.  The collision caused me to fall back onto his lap, but not without leaving a mark on my fore head. 'Aaahh, why do you have such a hard skull!' I blamed him. 'You shouldn't move so carelessly!! Let me see your face, I think you have a mark on it now..'
'Nooooooh' I yelled. 'I look terrible in the morning!' I turned around and hid my face and only discovered later my face was against his stomach.  At that moment I only cared about hiding my  morning face. 'Yaah! I'm hahah ..I'm ..ticklish haha' He tried to push me away but I was clamping onto him like a koala. 'Leilaaa..' He kept screaming until I let go him. I took the chance to run away as he was gasping for air, but he quickly grabbed my wrist.
'You messed up your hair even more now..' he said laughing his off. I know I should've been embarrassed but I didn't mind at that moment, because seeing him laugh like that made me plainly happy. I tried to get him to let go of my wrist but he had an iron grip around it. My only solution was to tickle him again, so I reached out to his sides and tickled him again. He released me immediately and I run away. 

'Come back!' he screamed dramatically and my laugh coming from the kitchen revealed where I was hiding. I wanted to escape from the kitchen but I was already too late. he stood there with his messy blond hair and half open button up shirt, like he just stepped out from perfection land. I wanted to run past him but a sudden change in his expression caused me to stop and run towards him instead. 'He looked for balance by gripping the door handle and breathed heavily. 'Leila..'

'Yes, yes what's wrong?' I asked grabbing his face with both my hands. 'Are you okay?'
His face then changed again and a smug expression replaced the previous one. 'Got you..' He said and quickly grabbed both my wrists. 'OMG! You are the worst human being! How could you scare me like that!' I yelled at him as he pulled me along towards the fridge. 'Now stand still as I put some ice on that bump on your forehead. ' As I tried to see my reflection on his fancy refrigerator I indeed saw a huge blue bump on my face. He let go of me to get some ice and I tried to tidy my hair, since I looked like some hobo.
He grabbed my chin and put a napkin, with ice blocks in it, on the blue spot and held it against it. I looked up and saw his brown orbs looking into mine. He looked away and I did too, I also realized how close we were standing and got extremely conscious of myself. 'Should I take it over?' I asked. 'Would you just let me take care of you without you nagging..' I pouted and just stood there as he removed the ice from my face. 'Let me see' he said and turned my face a bit. Suddenly I felt soft lips against my forehead;  a quick peck. 'Now it's fully healed!' he cheerfully said and left the room. I stood there frozen, with my hand on the spot he just kissed.

Woaahh what was that..

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

A/N

Woop woop