Bruised

Unexpected

 

I let out a shriek and run towards the door. I saw a Yi Fan standing with his hand covering his cheek and Liu Ming standing at the door. Anguish and grieve filled my heart as I saw Fan in pain. I run to Fan and tried to see if he was bleeding, luckily it was only a bruise. 'Yaah! What are you doing at this dude's house! He! Answer me!!' He was already yelling at me as soon as I approached Yi Fan but I didn't care what he was saying. I was worried about Fan. When I was certain he's fine, although still puzzled, I turned around to face Liu Ming.
'What do you think you are doing?' I tried to say calmly. At that moment I wanted to scream at him and beat him up but I didn't want him to think I cared enough about him to do so. The tears I shed the past day turned my feelings towards him into hate and disgust.
'I came to take you with me, I'm your boyfriend! and you shouldn't stay at this creep's house.' His words seemed to trigger my loathing even more. 'Correction: you're merely an and I don't ever want to see you again, neither do I want to hear you talk. You truly disgust me, now leave.' I turned around to step away from him but I felt a strong grip around my wrist. 'You don't think I'll let you go that easily, he?' he said with a sickening twist in his voice.

 

That was when I felt a warm hand rest on my waist and a rumbling voice coming out of Yi Fan.
'If you don't let her go I'll break your face, and I will ensure you no dog will even look at you again.' It all happened very fast, but I felt a tug, I heard a punch, and suddenly I was pushed aside. My wrist was free again and when I looked up I saw Yi Fan holding Liu Ming's twisted arm against his back. I saw Liu Ming's face turn into a painful expression and as he tried to free himself, he hurt himself even more. 'If you don't stop moving I'll break it, simple as that..' Yi Fan said with a smirk on his face. 'Aah let me go! Leila tell him to let me go!!'
Yi Fan and I looked at each other and he gave me a questioning look, asking me what he should do. I gestured him to keep holding him like that as I walked forward towards them. I gathered my courage and kicked his shins as hard as I could. A satisfied smile spread across my face as i saw him kneel down from the pain. I got a high five from Yi Fan for my action. 'Will you now leave with free will or should we make you?' He shook his head and literally crawled away from Yi Fan. 'Leila he gasped, please don't do this to me..' I took a couple steps forward and slammed the door as hard as I could.

 

It felt like I wasn't breathing while this whole incident, so I took a deep breath and leaned against the door. When I realized what had just happen I felt my eyes sting again. I must not cry..I must not cry.. I felt two strong arms wrap around me and I finally let my guard down and allowed myself to cry. 'Thank you so much..' I managed to mumble in between weeps. 'Sshh, it's okay, it's over now..' He kept repeating these sentences while my head rested against his chest, his steady heartbeat soothing me, until I stopped crying. He then took my hand and we went to the living room again. 'Are you okay?' He asked. 'Are yoù okay?' I said pointing to his cheek. 'It's just a bruise, I'll put some ice on it in a bit.' I shook my head in response 'You have icepacks in your fridge right? I'll get you one immediately.' When I returned, I placed it in his hand. 'Woah, so cold!' He put it carefully on his cheek and retreated his hand again. 'No it's too cold..'


Again, I shook my head. I took over the icepack and placed it as careful as possible on his cheek again. 'Endure for a while please.' Our eyes met, and I felt his piercing yet soft gaze. 'You were really courageous.. I mean you were so strong and confident as you talked to him.. ' I shrugged and tried to look away. 'I still don't know how I did it actually, maybe because he hit you I reacted like that. He has no right in any way to hurt someone I know..' I looked at him again and I didn't know if he was blushing or that  it was the impact of the icepack. 'Yeah, umm do you think he'll come back?' he asked. 'If he does, you have my permission to beat him up!' He laughed and his contagious smile made me smile too. 'Should I give you  your pizza, you can continue eating with the icepack on your face.'  'I totally forgot about the pizza, I'm still a bit hungry actually, so yes please..' I handed him the icepack to hold against his face as I grabbed his plate for him. As I saw him eat uncomfortably because of the pack, I apologized again. 'Stop saying you're sorry and eat your pizza, you haven't done anything wrong.' I nodded and started eating again, he the TV and we munched silently on our food as we watched a documentary that was on National Geographic.

 

When the show about animals in Africa has ended I turned to say something to Yi Fan, but he had already fallen asleep. I removed the plate from his lap and tried to nudge him so he'd go rest in his bed. Unfortunately , my soft nudging didn't help so I tried calling his name. 'Yi Fan.. FanFan..Wu Fan..' That also wasn't very helpful. My last method was to shake him a bit until he wakes up. Finally he slowly opened his eyes. 'Did the elephant find his mother?' Was the first thing he said and I couldn't help but laugh out loud because of his cuteness. 'Yes he did, now get up, you should go rest in your bed.' He nodded and got up, on his way to the room ,he stumbled two times and luckily arrived safely without breaking anything. He went inside and I cleaned up the living room a bit before heading to my room. 'Good night!' I heard him say from the other room. I replied to him and got my pajamas out of my suitcase to sleep.
As I laid in bed I thought about everything that happened today, the situation I'm in, and how fast things can change.  It's a miracle he didn't kick me out after getting hit straight on the face. I hope his handsome face isn't damaged, wait did I say handsome...well someone gotta admit that the man is really handsome..

 

 

 

===================================

How was it my lovely people? I hope you liked it :)

Please feel free to comment and vote up

Dear subscribers, thank you

Dear readers, thank you

Dear commenters, thank you and LOVE U

image