I guess this is a goodbye

Unexpected

The sun rays that illuminated the room through the curtains slowly woke me up. I checked my phone to see what time it was. It was already 09:45. I swiftly got out of bed and started cleaning the room a bit. Folding the covers, throwing away garbage, rearranging everything to its original spot. I wondered if YiFan was already awake because I wanted to take a shower, but I haven't heard any movements from his room. Out of my suitcase, I grabbed my comfortable travel outfit. Skinny jeans and my olive green super soft sweater. As I was closing the suit case I heard the front door being shut. I opened my own door to see YiFan entering the house with bags in his hands. He saw my questioning head peeking over the door and greeted me good morning first. 'I had to buy some things and also, I got breakfast!' He said with a big grin appearing when the word breakfast was mentioned.

'Can I take a shower in your bathroom?' He nodded and I gathered my stuff hastily to take a shower. In the shower I let the hot water, streaming down on my skin, comfort me. My troubled thoughts were pushed away for a couple minutes as I enjoyed the warmth curled around me. On the one side I wanted to be in my own room again, sleep in my own bed and see my friends again, but then again these thoughts are overmastered by the desire to stay with YiFan. I had fallen for him and his charms... After turning off the water I reached out to where the towel was hanging last time, to only have nothing to grab this time.

Panicked I pushed the glass door of the shower cabin to the side and looked for anything to dry myself with, but I found nothing. I started going through the options. Should I run for my life to the other room risking the fact that he might be in his room and see me ? Or should I call him and ask for a towel? Or maybe I should drown myself and just die from the embarrassment already... After some thinking I decided to just ask him for a towel. 'Yi-YiFan...-silence-... YiFaaaann....YIFAN FOR GODS SAKE IM CALLING YOU!...' only after screaming he heard me and I heard his voice behind the door. ' Wow seriously, you have some strong vocals...but what do you need me for?'

'I...umm.. There's no towel here..' after a silence his reaction was 'So?' i could exactly imagine the way he was holding in his laughter while flailing his arms around. -Sigghhh- ' YiFaannn..' this time I was able to hear his laughter. ' okay okay I will bring you one if you ask for it nicely' Starting to get annoyed i yelled ' I ALREADY ASKED NICELY FROM THE START' ' hey hey hey young lady.. I'm not the one standing in the shower, waiting for a towel..' after some thinking I realized I better do what he's saying.' Fanfan..would you pleeaaasse hand me a towel?' again I heard him chuckle. ' But of course Leila!' he said exaggeratedly. I heard him walk away and come back again, he knocked and told me to stand behind the door as he'll hand it.

After sighing and making sure he heard me saying Duuuhhh, i clicked the door open. I hid behind the door and saw his arm with the towel reaching very slowly. I reached for his hand and as I grabbed the towel our hands touched. 'WOW your hands are cold' he said and I quickly shut the door after snatching the towel. I dried my body rapidly and put on my clothes. When I came out he was standing there smiling sheepishly. ' I'm sorry you had to wait for so long..' I groaned and walked away. Before closing my door I heard him mumble something about me being sassy. I blow dried my hair and put the last things back in my suit case. Walking to the kitchen I looked around and tried not to feel the grieve of never seeing this place again. In the kitchen, there were sandwiches and juice. He was not in the kitchen and also not in the living room. Probably in his own room now. He came outside with a big black suit case and brought it to the hallway. He asked if he should take mine as well but I already stood up to do it myself. After eating in silence we also cleaned up in silence, and went to check if we had everything before leaving.

 

In the car he asked what my favorite song was. After hearing that it was an American song he shook his head disapprovingly. ' Let's get you into Kpop' he said and switched on the car radio after connecting it to his iPod. ' This is EXO he said, a group I was in for two years, and the song is called overdose.' I acted like I was hearing it for the first time and told him it sounded really good. ' I know you'll want to ask why I left the group, so I'll answer it already. My company didn't let me do the things I wanted to do, and I also got health issues.. ' the way he said it, made me somehow sad. Although he tried to be nonchalant about it, his eyes spoke differently. ' I will tell you more about EXO one day..' I looked at him with a questioning look, but he only smiled and looked away again. We kept on talking through the ride, like we had known each other for ages, and laughing at stupid jokes. I had decided to make the best out of it before leaving.

' So, why are you going to Guangzhou?' I asked as I saw the little airport appearing in the distance. ' I'm visiting my mom.' i wanted to ask about his dad or if he has other family members, but I stopped myself from doing so. He parked his car and we both got out to get our luggage. Since the airport is small we were inside pretty quick. I looked on the board and I saw that I had 20 minutes left to check in before the gate would close. I sighed and prepared myself emotionally for my depart. Normally I'm quite good in hiding feelings so this should also go well. I turned around and saw YiFan struggling to get his coat off. I chuckled and helped him.

'YiFan..' I said after getting his attention. ' I should go check in now, but not before thanking you for the past week. It's been so much fun spending time with you...and I hope..you won't forget me soon' I looked up to surprisingly find him looking at me with his beautiful brown orbs, misty because of the tears. Seeing him like that made my eyes sting too but I wanted to stay strong. I stood on my toes and gave him a tight hug, he responded by putting his arms around my waist. ' How can I forget you woman...' I pulled back and grabbed the handle of my suit case. I walked away without looking back because I knew looking back meant asking to stay with him. My fast steps slowed down as I had reached the check-in. There were two people in front of me and I heard steps behind me so there also must be people behind me by now. After what seemed like a minute, I was still looking straight ahead of me, my thoughts wondering off. Suddenly I felt two arms around me. A warmth radiating through the body that has hugged me. Before I could pull away or turn around a familiar voice whispered.

'Don't leave..'

 

 

A/N

Woah only two/three chapters left :0