Aéroport

Unexpected

The only thing i saw was a blur, shadows passing by, whispers, and few people asking if i were okay in broken English, but my response was nothing more than a nod. Tears flowing down my cheeks, leaving a salty substance behind, filled with regret and grief.  I blame him but especially myself for being so naive. Did i really expect to find him waiting for me?

A huge building, is where I found myself. grey, white and silver were the only colors used in this place and it perfectly matched the way i felt. Emptiness was all i felt on the inside. it was hard not breaking into tears every time i saw a couple and i have to say i horribly failed many times. As the hours passed and I started to get annoyed by the loud noises and children running around, i decided to get my stuff which were scattered everywhere on the floor. The yellow and blue signs hanging which were half in Chinese and half in horrible English guided me to the tickets center.

After spending so much time crying and laying like a misshapen fetus I managed to come up with a plan. The plan was simple, buy a ticket and get your back home. Rethinking my choices again, why have I chosen for such a small scales airport? something deep inside told me that I won't be able to go back home today but  I suppressed it. It took some time to find the tickets center but i got there, i didn't have anything else to do anyway. With puffy eyes and a runny nose i looked at the lady sitting behind the desk, hoping she would understand what i was saying.  As a voice in my head was telling me told you so... i refused to believe what the lady told me.
'What do you mean the next flight is in two days?'

 

'So duh sorry, but not many planes land and go from here. '

'Would you please look again, maybe i can OVERSTAP somewhere else, please...' The last part departed my lips more desperate than i wanted it to be.
'There are noooo planes departing from here until after-tomorrow, look outside! snow stormuh!'
'But but.. I have nowhere to go..'
'I can look if..'
'EXCUSE ME, I NEED TICKETS TO GUANGHZHOU RIGHT NOW' I didn't know where that came from, but that wasn't my voice since i was too busy feeling SORRY for myself. I looked up and saw the lady being as confused as i am. I looked behind me and saw a tall guy panting behind me, his hair in a mess and a coat and a bag in his hands. I haven't seen his face yet but it sounded almost familiar, i froze hoping it's not him. While i were deep in thought, a lot had happened around me. Suddenly the guy slammed his fists on the desk shouting something about 'having to leave right now' and i didn't quite understand what the lady responded but what followed next, was somethign i didnt't expect. He threw all the stuff placed on the desk with one swipe of his arm, on the floor. I didn't know if it was because of what i went through that day, or pure annoyance by the way he treated the nice lady. I stood up and pushed him away, the fact that he was tall helped since i pushed him right under his shoulders, causing him to STRUIKELEN backwards. His furious eyes pierced through mines and that was when i realized what i had done, i felt the adrenaline leaving my body. A weird sound escaped my lips before i grabbed my bag and run away, leaving a bewildered lady and a very tall Chinese guy behind me...

 

As you could have guessed, the loser -which is me in this story-  stranded at a small airport in China, not knowing where to go and also making  a huge guy furious and running away is not the best plan ever...

i know you are wondering how I ended up being in this situation.. I blame love.. crazy stupid love