the Night of Dreams and Reality

Break of Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiarra

Mark has been acting weird lately. This morning he had ran out of the door just to say hi to me and then just stared at me. The weather has been looking differently as well as the strange neighbor that I have. I had been busy working more lately and dealing with him being grumpy was not going to keep me from getting there. But today I called off and wanted to have the day to myself. When Mark busted out of the door it gave me a scare and it made me realized that he might've missed me and that i have been ignoring him alot longer than I thought I was.

He asked me out to eat but to me it sounded like he asked me out on a date. At first I wasn't up to it but then afterwards I started to feel bad for the guy. This day I wasn't as excited and my will to be with him was lower than other days. After I agreed to go eat with him, it was the first time that I had seen him smile. He told me that he would treat me and that he would me there.

Right now I didn't understand what was going on in his head and he was probably going crazy. My main concern was for him to get help, but I just couldn't say that to his face that would be terrible. That and he could murder me with his eyes. He got closer to me and held out his arm, in less than a second my arm was in his. We walked to the elevator, it dropping fast and us already outside. It was colder than usual today, maybe it would snow today or tomorrow.

When we got to the restaurant it wasn't crowded, it was just perfect. The whole room had different variations of red and the carpet was a dark grey colour and the people there looked very proper and formally dressed. It made me feel underdressed and out of place. Mark didn't seem to pay any mind and we were shown to our table. He sat directly across from me and i had his full attention.

I took this as an opportunity to talk about his mother's visit. "Your mother is quite the character, huh?" His facial expression changed from one as polite to a questioning look. He didn't say anything but he just thought about it for a while.

"I'm sorry. Its just that she e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter