the Baby

Break of Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark

Day after day I spent hours together with Kiarra, and after everyday I fell in love with her more. Her belly was finally showing and before we knew it, she was getting closer to the due date. She was always yelling at me that I rub her belly too much. I understand how irritated she was but this would be both of our first child.

We were both so young and already had a kid. Hah Mom would be so proud of me. It had both amazed me how the female body could reproduce and it scared the hell out me the way that they could be so hormonal. I mean if I was pregnant I would rather be eating than biting someone's head off.

Other than our verbal problem, I have been depraved of my manly needs. And whenever I would try to get close to Kiarra, she would glare at me and push me away. I would never try anything after that. She was always terrifying. Then it hit me, am I the submissive one in this relationship? Because it always seemed like she would have to start and I always would go along with it, no matter what I was doing.

Even with the way that she was, I still loved her more than anything. Suddenly, my train of thought crashed when I heard Kiarra screechig from beside me. In between each yell she looked at me then at her belly. The baby is coming.

--

After 12 hours, our child finally entered the world. A baby boy, named Clarke. He had my eyes and Kiarra's b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter