the Hangover

Break of Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark

The following day I had found me and Kiarra still on the couch. The warmth of her body sent electricity throughout my body. When I looked closer, we both were still . My face heated up and her slow breathes did not make me feel any better. I guess we really did have last night. All of this gave me a headache and my hangover added to it. I needed to get out of this situation, and quick.

I jumped up from the couch and reached for my clothes. Then I ran to my bedroom to grab a shirt of mine for Kiarra. But before I could get to my closet I heard a high pitched shriek. Kiarra had woken up. I started to sweat, my hands shook terribly and my body wouldn't move. I needed to come up with something quick, or she would think that I was a ert.

I raced back into the living room and saw her trying to cover herself up with the throw on the couch. In my mind the world had slowed down and her eyes slowly went to my face. My mouth dropped and my eyes got larger. "What did you do to me?!" She yelled. I swear the neighbors could hear her by how loud she was talking.

"I didn't do anything. You're misunderstanding! What happened last night-" I tried to explain to her what went on even though I barely knew myself. She cut me off and charged at me.

"Really?! You thought that you could just get my drunk and then do whatever you wanted with me!? If I knew that you would do th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter