Peace within the Chaos

Destined Love (A Lee Donghae love story)

 

My name is long yet pretty in my opinion, Yumi Tashahari. My father is quarter Japanese Hence the surname Tashahari. But my mother is completely 100% British. I, only being one eighth Japanese, have never picked up the language but my parents decided to give me a Japanese forename anyway. And as for my looks well from my appearance you couldn’t really tell of my Asian background but I have dark brown eyes, light colored skin and long, dead -straight, Jet black hair. I wouldn’t describe myself as pretty, my looks weren’t all that striking and I had never really had much interest from males through my school life. I had convinced myself that I was not good looking enough to get a boyfriend and that I just had to wait for that right guy to show up but that could take a while!

 

 

“Ah, you’ve grown up so much” My mother stared. My Father remained quiet as normal he never seemed to be very interested in me or my life. The only time my father really made any contact with me was when he thought I deserved a slap and so on, he never was really interested in me. “It seems just like yesterday when you used to cry if we nicked a chip from your dinner or something. Oh, that was so funny.” My mother carried on giggling between sentences. “Be quiet mum!” I snapped back at her “We’re in public!” I whispered spitefully to her. She glanced around at the busy airport and smiled. All of a sudden an over-head voice spoke load and clear. “10:00am Flight to Seoul, South Korea is now boarding” “Well…” My mum said “Good luck” After that my parents said their goodbyes and made their way back to the car to go home. But as for me, I was alone again. But seeing my parents had made me feel better. Once again I dragged my heavy luggage behind me to the boarding deck. The Officer checked my passport and ticket then signalled for me to move on to the plane. As I walked on I felt so many feelings at the same time. Excitement, Fear, Happiness, Lonely and Suspension all these feelings merged together. This, I thought to myself, is going to be an adventure for me. But How will it benefit me? I was sure to find out.

 

Plane rides…Can they get anymore boring? But at least I had time to catch up on my sleep. From anticipation I had not had much sleep before the trip so now I could. It was so hard to fall asleep. The seat position, the noisy passengers…none of this was helping!! I fidgeted in my seat until I suddenly stopped and glanced at the elderly gentle man seated next to me. He was fast asleep drool running from his mouth down his top. It was not nice. Every now and again a stewardess came over to my seat asking if I requested and food or drinks. I had ordered several drinks but had a worrying feeling that if I ate anything that I was going to through it back up again; so I stuck with the drinks. A little while later after finishing my drinks, I felt as if my bladder was going to explode. I eventually found my way to the bathroom and when I returned back to my seat I was so worn out I drifted of into a peaceful sleep.