The best night of my life

A Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm pretty sure I am dreaming. 

Either that, or the abuse of my never ending tears led to a very vivid hallucination. 

Because there was no way, no way in heaven or hell, that I would be standing in U-kiss's changing room right now. 

And there would be no freaking way, that in this messy state of mine, that I would be looking at 5 bewildered members. 

But as soon as Eli, that y gorgeous angel opened his mouth to speak, I knew my hallucinations wouldn't be this accurate. Or would they. 

-Kevin where have you been? and who is this girl with you? 

Wait.

WHAT?

Kevin? Did he just say Kevin? 

So, the guy I was talking to outside, the one I thought for a brief second was a serial killer, the one I complained to, blew my nose and cried non-stop in front of, was non other than my ultimate bias, my life, my love, Kevin?

Oh someone shoot me please. 

-Nice, thanks for blowing my cover Eli. 

-What cover? what's going on? 

Turning around, the hooded guy faced me, taking his hoodie off and giving me a bright smile. And sure enough, it was none other than Kevin. 

It was a miracle I didn't faint right there and there!

-무슨 일이야? Soohyun asked, and thank God I knew enough Hangul to know that he was asking about what's happening. 

With a nod towards me, Kevin started adressing s in korean, probably expalining to them why there was a girl in their dressing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter