Disappointment

A Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days after I found out about U-kiss's world tour, the official page released the country list included in the said tour. 

I was afraid. For 10 minutes I didn't dare to check out the post. What if my country is not included? I might lose all hope in meeting U-kiss, and that alone may destroy me. My love for U-kiss isn't just the typical idol-fan love. Those boys are the only reason I'm still breathing. I have been through some tough times in my life and thanks to U-kiss, I managed to get through them. I am inspired by their hardwork and amazed by their faith in their fans, that's why I could feel aweful if the list doesn't mention my country. My hopes, my dreams, they could all go down the drain.

After a few minutes of debating with my stupid inner-self, I clicked on the post and read the list. 

for a few seconds, I couldn't breath at all. 

What was I thinking anyway? Of course we wouldn't be included. Why would any korean band come here? they don't even know there is such a country on the world map. I was stupid and delusional to think for a secon that something worth living for might actually happen in thi hell hole. 

I rested my head on my arms, drowning in my despair and tears. 

This is it.

My dream will never come true. 

I lifted my head, staring at my phone that was vibrating like the possessed piece of crap it was, and checking my caller ID, I pressed the button to take the call.

-Girl, we are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter