Just my luck

A Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This.Is.Not.Happening

yet again, I knew that this is too good to be true. 

I'm going to be late. 

I could have went a day or 2 before the concert, but thanks to my stubborn parents I had to fly the day of the event. So now, I'm standing here in the airport's security office, waiting for my stupid luggage to be found. 

Yeah, I was that lucky. Out of all people on that flight, they had to lose MY . 

I waited for 45 minutes, hoping they would find what thet lost so I would be on y way, but when that didn't happen, I managed to convince them Tha I had to go. Slipping them my number so they would call me when - or if- they found my bags, I hurried out of the airport to find Mira's uncle waiting for me outside. Since I took too long to get there, Mira decided to go ahead so we wouldn't lose our spot or anything. 

I finally got to the venue to find that the concert started 15 minutes ago. Great! 

*Don't let this bring you down, you're here now and thats' what matters* I thought, trying to lift my mood from the pits of hell.

I made my way to the gate only to be stopped by security, what? did they think I was sneaking in? Easy there gentelmen, I have a ticket.

Or did I?

of course. from the moment Mira sent me my ticket in the mail because I was so eager to see it, I made sure to keep it in my bag the whole time so I won't lose it. That wasn't as smart as I thought, because the ticket was safe in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter