Almost there

A Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months went by in a blur. Between school, work and housework, I barely had enough time to breath; But I knew for a fact that it will all be worth it when I step into that venue and I see 6 angels performing on stage.

That moment alone is what kept me going. I longed for it and I tried doing my best so I can finally have it. I was dead tired but I didn't mind, my parents were constantly nagging on me for "ignoring" my family and obsessing over some boys who didn't even know I excist, but I learned to tune them out, for this is my dream and I will see it come true.

1 month before we were supposed to leave for the concert, I was online looking for hotels that were near the concert venue to make a reservation. So far the ones I have found were extremely expensive and a one night stay would cost more than we have saved for the whole trip. 

As I kept hunting for affordable hotels, my phone rang. I reached over to pick up wiithout taking my eyes off of my screen, and the second I said hello, Mira's familiar voice blasted through the machine:

-Girl, am I the best friend you have ever had or what?

-That depends, I said stiffeling a laugh.

-I'll ignore that. Guess what I did? or well what my parents and uncle did for us? 

-I'm not a fortune teller Mira and I don't have the patience to play a guessing game with you. Spill it out.

-Why do you have to be so mean? whatever. Remember I told you once that I had an uncle liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter