Hope

A Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope was once again restored. I was thankful for Mira's words, if that girl picked up anything from U-kiss, it was to never give up and always keep the hope and faith. 

Now we had to make a plan. The nearest country will welcome U-kiss in mid-June. Which would give us 4 months to raise money for the flight, the concert ticket and the hotel room.

We can do this. 

The first step was saving our allowence. Our parents weren't as heplful as we would have liked them to be, but at least they weren't stopping us alltogether. They were generous enough, however, to increase our weekly allowence so we would be one step closer to accomplishing our dream. 

The second step, was finding a part time job. Being a university student was good in this case, because we only had classes for the first part of the day, which made it possible to work on the second part. We waisted no time in our hunt, and we were lucky to find what we were looking for. 

Mira found a job as a waitress in her favorite coffe shop. That girl loves coffee in a way I'll never understand. 

I, on the other hand, managed to find a job as a part time saleswoman in a well known clothing shop. Now, fashion is my thing.

The third step was to book a flight, make a reservation in the nearest hotel to the venue, and of course buy the concert tickets.

I've devoted my time, my energy and my prayers to this, so I hope with every bone in my body that we could do this. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter