Blink

A Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In just a blink of an eye, or so I thought seeing how busy I was, the week was gone and I found myself in the airport, seeing Mira off to her plane. 

-Call me as soon as you get there okay?

-Of course darling, she daid with a teasing tone that I overlooked.

-And don't forget to get us the tickets.

-I won't!

-And I want a full, thorough description of the venue.

-Yes Ma'am.

-And if you even lay an eye on one of the members, you call me immediatly, got it?

-I never knew you could be this annoying girl, or maybe I did. Mira let out an amused giggle. 

-whatever, just go !

-Alright, see you in 2 weeks, I'll miss you, she faked a sob.

-Yeah Yeah, I get it. I wrapped my arms around my best friend for a tight hug, knowing that I won't be seeing her for a long period of time, but I was happy, Mira was leading the way to Neverland, and I would soon follow. 

I slumped back into my sofa as soon as I got back home, mind racing as I thought of all the memories we would have, all the moments we will cherich forever, and the dream that I thought impossible coming to life. 

-Ravincha, are you dozing off again? My mom's voice brought me out of my beautiful dreamland, starteling me a bit. 

-No mum, I'm good, I lied hrough clenched teeth, se really knew how to switch my mood in seconds.

-Good, well then come help me with dinner. 

I groaned, obviously unhappy with my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter