Lies

Feel My Beats

  After placing his bowl in the sink Gunwoo quickly exited the kitchen heading straight towards Hyunsoo'd room. Pushing the door open he peered into the dark room.

  "Hyunsoo?" Gunwoo called out stepping into the room and quietly closing the door.

   "Go away." He heard a whimper coming from the opposite side of the room.

  "No."

  "I said go away!" Hyunsoo pleading pulling his covers up higher.

  "We need to talk." Flinching the lights on Gunwoo swiftly walked over to Hyunsoo's bed and harshly pulled the covers off of the younger. Shaking in fear Hyunsoo tried to cover his face.

  "What is there to talk about?" Hyunsoo whispered clenching his hands to his mouth.

   "A lot." Gunwoo tried to reason sitting down on the bed.

   "Bull!" The younger yelled turning to face the elder. Fresh tears dripping down his cheeks. "There's nothing to discuss!" Sobbing Hyunsoo despreatly tried to push Gunwoo away.

  "What are you talking about!?" Gunwoo questioned pinning the younger boy against the messed up bed with him straddling.

  "Get off of me!" Hyunsoo screamed thrashing under Gunwoo's grip.

  "Answer my question!"

   "I heard you! You said it was nothing! I mean nothing to you!" Hyunsoo cried out just as Jonghyo pushed through the door with Hyungjin in tow.

  "Get off him!" Jonghyo growled stomping over to his leader and harshly pulled him off the maknae. "Get out of the dorm. I don't know what's going on between you two. But Gunwoo as the leader you need to keep your temper in check. Go for a walk okay?" Huffing in confusing and anger Gunwoo silently left the room claiming his jacket and shoes before exiting the dorm.

  "Please leave." Hyunwoo whispered slowly sitting up pulling his legs to his chest.

  "What?" Jonghyo questioned turning to the younger.

  "Leave my room. I want to be alone right now." His voice wavered as the others finally left his room. Once the door was shut Hyunsoo felt another wave of sobs hit him. "Gunwoo why can't you see I love you?"

A/N: Aw sorry guys I haven't updated plus I finished exams but ya... Sorry for the short chappie I have  a HUGE exam tomorrow...