Wait Stop.... No Keep going

Feel My Beats

"H-Hyung," Hyunsoo whispered against Gunwoo's lips. 

"Shh, Hyunsoo," Gunwoo says  laying over top of Hyunsoo. Their lips meet again in a heated kiss. Hyunsoo wasn't sure what was going on, but did know he didn't want it to stop. Gunwoo ran a hand down Hyunsoo's chest resting it on the waist band of his shorts, playing with the elastic. 

"I'll stop if you want me too," Gunwoo spoke moving to kiss his neck. 

"No, keep g-going," Hyunsoo answers biting on his lip.

~~

JongHyo was sitting in his bed eyes scanning over the page of the Fan Cafe. All that was going through his head was what had gotten into Gunwoo. He's changed a little. "Babe?" JunYoung asked wrapping his arms around JongHyo's waist. JongHyo doesn't look up but continues to stare at the screen.

"Jun, I'm reading." JongHyo answers flipping to another post. It wasn't nessecarily exciting, but it was something that was keeping his ming off of Gunwoo. Kind of.

"Babe, just relax. Everything is going to be fine. We've had a long week and it's probably gotten to those two," JunYoung says rubbing his hand up and down JongHyos side. 

"You're right." With a sigh he set down the Ipad. Turning to look at JunYoung he placed a kiss onto his lips. It was soft and quick, but was repeated adding to the length they lasted with each peck. 

 

"JongHyo... Play with me."

 

 

 

A/N(borninrain): wow I'm bad at that..