Caught

Feel My Beats

"STOP! You're hurting him!" a voice shouted from the door. Gunwoo's eyes widened as he looked at the boy beneath him. Hynsoo had tears coming out of his eyes by the bucket load and sounds of pain slipping past his lips. Backing away from the young boy Gunwoo pulled his pants on and ran out. How could he have not noticed the boy beneath him in so much pain? Not notice the groans and shouts of pain the escaped his mouth?

 He had stopped running when he reached the park he was at earlier. For some reason he had always ended up back here. Taking a deep breath he sat on a bench and looked at the sky. It was dark and clouded. Much like Gunwoo's mind was.

 

~~~

Cry harder as Gunwwoo left Hyunsoo pulled a blanket tight around him. He hurt everywhere and didn't know what to do. Yeah he wanted it to happen, but not for Gunwoo to be that rough with him. Sniffling he turned to his hyung in the doorway Eden. "You okay?" he asked walking over slowly. Hyunsoo only shook his head pulling the blanket tighter. 

Eden took him from the bed, blanket still around him, and down the hall to the bathroom to get him cleaned up and relaxed. 

The whole time in the bathroom Hyunsoo refused to let Eden touch him. To get him clean. Hyunsoo was scared he would do what Gunwoo had. He couldn't clean himself either though. He didn't want to move. Only to lay in silence alone.

 

~~~

Jonghyo and Jun heard the rucuse from their room. They haden't done anything yet and still managed to be interupted. Getting up to see what was going on they both stepped into the hall. They watched as Eden walked Hyunsoo to the bathroom and disapire behind the wooden door. "Any idea as to what happened?" Jun asked looking between the door and Jonghyo. 

"No, clue, but I think Gunwoo had been involed."