Tears

Feel My Beats

 "Gunwoo! Get the back to the dorm!" JongHyo screamed at the boy sitting on the swings.

   "Aren't you the one who told me to take a walk?" Gunwoo aruged chewing his lip rather harshly.

   "Yeah I did but that doesn't mean to be out in the ing rain for 4 ing hours!" Jonghyo huffed pulling his coat tighter around his shaking body. "I'm going back. Let's go." Turning on his heels Jonghyo made his way out of the dimmly lit park.

   "Wait for me." Gunwoo whispered getting off the swing walking past the other.

 

 

~~~~

  "So you're back?" Woosik asked turning on the couch facing the two drenched members.

  "Shut up..." Gunwoo hissed heading straight towards his room. Walking down the hall he heard soft whimpers. Noticing that all the other members were gathered around their elder. But one was missing. Hyunsoo.

Shaking his head Gunwoo gently pushed open the door and peered into the dark room. "Hyunsoo?"

   "Go away... Please." Hyunsoo mumbled turning his back to the elder. Rolling his eyes Gunwoo walked over to Hyunsoo's small bed and climbed on.

   "Move the covers." HE whispered. His voice hoarse and yet y.

   "I said go away." Hyunsoo voice wavered.

  "Then looks like I have to do it." Pulling the covers away from the younger he smirked as he saw the youngers pleading eyes. his cold lips Gunwoo gently cuppped Hyunsoo's face bringing them in for a kiss.

 

 

A/N: Sorry it's short but I have a lot of updating to do in the next day/night