Screaming

Feel My Beats

Gunwoo stuffed his feet into his shoes roughly before leaving the dorm. He didn't bother with a coat He was fumming. How could that little brat just push him off right now. He needed to talk to the kid and explain what was going on, but no. Hyunsoo had to be a little kid and throw a fit about something he heard he wasn't supposed to. 

Kicking a rock next to his foot he walked to the park. The sky was dark and almost no one was here. The perfect place right now. Walking to the playground that was in the middle; Gunwoo sat on the swing. 

He kicked his feet on the ground pushing himself back slightly. Gunwoo didn't swing far, but the movement was calming.

In his throught a scream was building. He wanted to scream out curses. All to that little Hyunsoo sitting back at home, probably soaking up the attention of everyone else.

~

Hyunsoo had his face smashed into his pillow sobbing out. He didn't want to be here anymore. He felt unwanted. 

Gunwoo doesn't even want him anymore. Didn't they used to be close? Didn't they used to do everything together? What happened?

Biting his lip he held back everything he had. It wasn't good evough.

Into his pillow he was screaming. As loud as he could.

By the time he finished his throat was raw and he could hear the sound of rain on the window. 

"I hope you get sick Gunwoo.." he says in a crackly voice. 

 

A/n(borninrain): Here you go! Sorry for the wait. The trimesters already started and I'm already swamped with work.