Happy Ending

∞ Trust Me, Your Romeo ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: "You" and Sunggyu

Label: Fluff

Story by: Rap(e) Woo

Edited/Proof Read by: Panda Chan

_____________________________________________________

"Yah! Little hamster get up, we are going to be late for school!" You got irritated at the man lying beside you as you stared at him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at you. It took a while before he got up and sat on the bed, rubbing his cute, little eyes. Linda could see that Sunggyu was awake as he was about to turn around and go back to sleep, but you felt anger raise up so you kicked  him out of bed. He fell on the ground and stood back up in an instant. He was about to shout but ignored it and walked away into the bathroom  and locked the door. You wanted to walk after him and yell, but felt like breaking down, so you ignored the upcoming anger too and got out of bed and walked through the hallway to the room opposite and pushed the door open. You walked to the bed and sat next the your baby boy.

That’s right, we have a child. He is 4 years old. We are still students. The both of you were stupid back then. You got married to the player of the school, the way he used you and played with your feelings. You fell for him for his temptation, for his charm. He was nice and always helping you, sweet words every day, a helping hand for everyone. Your ideal type of a man. Until you got to know his real self, what a player he was.

"Honey it’s time to wake up, or we will be late for school."  "Hhunn, alright mommy." said Jaegyu as he got out of bed. You put his school uniform on as he was still yawning and rubbing his little eyes. With a smile you said, "Good boy, mommy will prepare breakfast, while you wash your face."

As you are about to make your way to the kitchen to get breakfast done, Sunggyu was standing with is arms crossed, glaring at you, waiting for you to say something. You did not bother nor look at him and passed by him. Not wanting to give him what he wants to.

Sunggyu had Jaegyu in his arms as they were playing. He put down Jaegyu in his chair and took a place next to him. While they were eating, you looked at how happy those two were playing with each other and let out a smile.

Both of the boys got in the car as you locked the front door before leaving for school. You opened the back door and sat next to Jaegyu. Sunggyu was watching you through the mirror as you sat down and was ready.

Jaegyu was skipping happily to his class and sat down on his own chair. He waved at you to come over, which you obliged happily. You walked towards him and he wanted you to bend down, and the moment you got down to his level, he put his little hands on your cheek and kissed you on the forehead. "I saw appa doing this to you, and it made you happy, so I want mommy to be happy and not sad, alright?"

You just had to kiss him back and hug him as tears were about to fall down your cheeks, but you wipped it away to not let him see your teary face. You waved your hands and exited the classroom.

It was dead silence in the car. The only thing what could be heard was the engines of the car on the roads. As always, he stopped at a distance. The truth was that no one knew that you were married to each other. You got out of the car and started to walk towards the school gates. He drove pass by you and parked it in the school grounds parking lot. The moment he got out of the car, all the girls were surrounding him like a swarm of insects. You could easily count 9 girls skipping, jumping and chirping around him to get his attention. He let out a weak smile and walked towards the entrance of the school building with the girls behind him.

You followed from behind cursing under your breath. It’s like he has honey stuck up on his . The scene in front of you made you want to puke. You held your hands up to your mouth.

Most of the students were sitting on their chair, waiting for the teacher to arrive. You got up to your desk and put the books that were needed onto the table. A  moment later the teacher came. All the students sat proper as the teacher began with the lesson. The school  building was in a shape of a U, so the other classrooms could be seen. As you turned your head to look at the outside and look up to the sky, something caught your eyes. One of the girls was bending towards Sunggyu that her bra was visible, which made you shoot up and glare at them. "Miss Lee, is there a problem?" Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter