Coffee, paint an-click!

∞ Trust Me, Your Romeo ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: ”You” and Myungsoo

Label: Fluff

Story by: Admin ♣

Editing by: Admin Roo

 

 

The orange and brown shades flutter against the gray cool floor outside the large Victorian windows. The air is crisp and fresh, clouds escaping the warm interior of people as they laugh, coffee in hand.

The white organza curtains of the studio, brush against your cheek as you move your hair behind your ear, orange paint smearing against your face as you go back to work.

You feel at peace amongst the paint and canvases, it’s a mess but it gives you a sense of protection. This was your second home; your mother’s art studio and also the place where your parents first fell in love.

You go to the tray of paints, a skip in your step as you hum a familiar tune that passes by the window at least once a day. You pick up the black, pink, yellow and white paints to add the final detail of your autumn piece; the photographer dressed in black.

This figure had caught your attention earlier on in the year with their persistence on coming back to the same spot to get the perfect shot. He would often integrate himself into your plans and doodles so you decided to immortalise him in your work since he had become part of the scenery.

You settle your things down, looking at the window from the corner of your eye to spot out a bright walking shadow. He’s not there, you sigh to yourself as you proceed to draw him from memory.

The paint brush gently draws the side profile of this amusing man. You begin humming the familiar tune again as you paint your stress away while thinking about what he is doing.

Another voice joins you, you both harmonise, the mysterious man who had become your duet partner in a matter of seconds was nowhere to be seen from where you were. You didn’t look for him either; you liked the warm feeling this little thing brought to you. It felt like something out of a disne-click!

You stop humming, other other person carrying on while muffling a laugh. You look to the window to see a dark shadow behind the organza material.

A lens glistens in your direction, peeking through the white material as its owner attempts to hide themselves behind the almost clear curtains. You approach them, taking their camera hostage as they attempt to escape.

"A-ah!" escapes the strawberry coloured lips of your stalker who happened to be the focal point of your work. You look at him with shock plastered on your face but a hint of excitement in your eye as you are faced with something that seemed dreamlike.

He stands up, dusting the dirt off his clothes after he fell over himself during his failed escape. “Hi” you say holding your stalker’s camera out of their reach, a mischievous smile showing off your peachy cheeks. “H-hey” he nervously sputters out as a pink tint emerges on his face.

He scratches the side of his face as you giggle “Want to come in Mr.Stalker?”. He walks to the door. Eyes fixed on his child that is firmly held in your paint covered hands. He looks around, eyes widening as a child like happiness fills the paint filled room.

You could tell he is looking for “shots” as he looks around quietly, a feline smile across his face and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter