Lost in the Zoo

∞ Trust Me, Your Romeo ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: "You" and Dongwoo

Label: 행복해 (Happy) / Fluff

Story by: Rap (e) Woo

Edited/Proof Read by: Panda Chan

Notes: DAMN IT SAB CHAN AKSDHKASDHLAJ THIS FANFIC ;;;;;;;;

It was 7pm. How can you fall asleep in the zoo? Idiot idiot. Now you’ll never meet the guy you had a date with. Ugh, dead phone. Just great.

The night was getting colder the more you stood still. I need to find a way out, the zoo closed at 6pm! Why wouldn’t they check the zoo if there were people still in it before closing? The technical room is closed as well. High walls, no emergency button. I'm stuck...

What do I do now? the dark night spreads across the sky, stars could be seen clearly. You walked around the place to see if you could get out. Red eyes watching you go left, yellow eyes watching you go right; the animals were looking at you, watching as you navigated yourself around the dark zoo.

You found a light shining and happiness overflows on your face. You rushed towards the light, opened the door and stepped in. Little did you know, there was a boy inside. He was still in his chair with his eyes closed. He is sleeping... He must be the keeper that montiors the zoo at night.

Long, black hair falling over his eyes. Blood like red lips, thick and puffy, soft looking like cotton candy shining under the bright light. A sharp chin; his collarbone was visible. He was sleeping so peacefully.

You came closer to look at him and for a moment you forgot that you were stuck in the zoo. Your face was so close, close enough to hear him breathe. You watched his chest slowly move up and down.

A sudden blackout made you jump, and a few seconds later the lights came back on. You found yourself on his lap. The jump from the shock made you feel embarrassed that you didn't look at the boy squished underneath you. You hoped he was still sleeping but he had already woken up, looking at you. You knew it, but still didn’t look at him. Just then you realized something. As you were turning to the boy, his sharp, dark, piercing eyes was looking up at you with a surprised expression.

You didn’t know what to do. Not getting up or apologizing, you just looked at his exquisite blackberry eyes. You both locked eyes with each other and he smirked at you, but still not moving an inch. His smile was a smile that set your little heart on fire. An angelic smile straight from the heavens.

"I-I… was locked inside..." you didn't know what to say, the atmosphere was already awkward. He didn't push you nor point out that he wanted you to get up. After releasing the awkward situation, you stood up with a rush, shooting out of his warm lap.

You stood in front of him with an awkward posture. You didn’t know where to put your hands or what way to cross your feet, so you simply just starred at the floor, not daring to look up at him. It’s been only a few minutes since you met him, but you’re yearning to look at his face again. Just a glance, a peek.

You heard him laugh loudly as he spoke to you. His voice so sweet.  

"Are you cold?"

That made you look at him. How can you be cold when a hot guy is standing in front of you? Ah, what to do, what to do!

"N…no. I'm fine."   

He stood up and looked at you, laughing yet again.

"Hehe, I don’t have my coat with me, so this means I'll have to hug you to keep you warm."     

He sulked and looked at you like a puppy who lost his owner. The way he talks, all excited like a little child. And those words make you red. More red than a tomato. He looked at you and lifted his hand up to your forehead to see if you had a fever.

"Ah, you do feel hot. Are you sick? Is that why you fell asleep? It would have been better that you had stayed at home."

You became a mute as your mouth and tongue didn’t listen to you. His voice was so sweet and gentle sounding, not intimidating and friendly, and yet again this atmosphere made you forget that you were stuck in the zoo.

"Are you the only one? We need to go around at the zoo to see if there are other people who might be out there. Can you hold this for me?"

He gave you his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter