Want You

∞ Trust Me, Your Romeo ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: You x Dongwoo

Label: The stuff

Story by: Admin idk

Edited by: Admin Panda Chan

You didn’t see him for two months. Two ing months and the first thing he decides to do is take you to his friends party. This has to be a joke because how else could you describe this situation. Why go to a party when you could spend some quality time at home, together after two moths of separation!? You don’t want to go but what could you do when he is like a puppy, asking you with big shiny eyes.

Four years into the relationship and you still can’t say no to him, when he smiles at you like that. So you go along, foul mood and Jang Dongwoo accompanying you.

As soon as you reached Sungjong’s house, you decide to just enjoy yourself. But nope, you don’t want to just enjoy, you want Dongwoo, and what better way to get your boyfriend than to make him jealous?

That’s how you start ignoring him during the party and play with his friends. You wanted a jealous Jang, cause that Jang would give you what you want, and you want it rough after two months and this is how you get it rough. You see how Dongwoo side eyed you the whole time you spent during the party and you smile slyly because you know the plan is working.

The party ended rather early and you two drive back home. Dongwoo being silent during the car ride.

As soon as you reach your home, Dongwoo parks the car and you two walk the short distance to the door in absolute silence.w He unlocks the door and you two enter the shared apartment. 

Dongwoo closes the door, and you are shoved against the wall, his lips meeting yours before you can even register what just happened. He pulls back just as fast, and you know what that expression on his face means!

Slowly just slowly inch by inch he reveals his abs. Little by little, while looking at you with that sly smirk. That wild look in his eyes that you recognize right away tells you, you got what you want. And just when his shirt reaches his neck, he stops much to your disappointment. He drops his shirt and hides all that glorious skin again. He then takes you by the wrist and drags you away from the doorway.

Just then, just then you find yourself pressed against the kitchen counter and his lips are already messing with your own once again. The kiss is deep, passionate and hot. He keeps devouring your mouth, and you just can’t manage to keep any thought as he on your tongue. His soft lips pressing and on your own. Then he pulls back, drawing a long moan of disappointment from you.

Though it didn’t last long, you are suddenly lifted up by his hands, now sitting on the counter and not knowing what’s going on. His mouth finds yours again, giving you the desperately wanted kiss. You kiss back now sitting on the kitchen counter and finally managing to grasp the situation.

His mouth is everything you can think of as your hands find their way around his ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter