Trickles of Time

∞ Trust Me, Your Romeo ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: "You" and Sungyeol

Label: ”Fluff”

Story by: Admin ☂

Editing by: Admin Roo

 

 

“See you tomorrow!”
“Mmm see you!” Your friends squeal as they run towards the bus stop just outside the school with their bags covering their heads. You stand at the entrance of the school, a deep sigh escapes you as you look at the heavy rain droplets that were painting the concrete ground with a deep gray colour. You wait a while for the rain to calm down. Around half an hour passes but it appears to be getting progressively worse as time goes by. Finger tips and nose tinted red, stinging from the cold. Your patience was slowly running out as you clench your fists and prepare to storm your way home.

Just as you were about to take your first step your bag was pulled causing you to stumble back. “What are you doing!? You’re going to catch a cold!” Your panicked, frowning neighbour who resembles a giraffe says, hand firmly holding on to the strap of your bag. “Sungyeol, I have no choice. My umbrella broke this morning after I hit you with it.” You say with a straight expression as you look up at him, poking the space between his eyebrows to make his creases go away.

"Well maybe you shouldn’t underestimate my strength." Yeol says as he proudly poses like the general who has been victorious in battle. You snort upon seeing the sight in front of you. "No, I’ll remember not to underestimate that large head of yours." You say as you reach up to pat his head like you always have since the two of you were 5. "Yah! Stop that we’re not kids anymore." He says as he laughs and pushes your hand away, he begins to pretend to fix his hair as he imitates your friends “You’ll ruin my hair~!" You give him a "stop that’s mean" look before laughing at how well he is able to imitate them. "Come on, let’s go together." He holds his umbrella out like a sword and presses the button causing it to open, making an exploding sound effect. Sungyeol steps under the umbrella, that is slowly collecting raindrops, turns around and stands in a stereotypically prince like manner. "My lady~" he says as he bows and holds his hand out towards you. "Pfft lady? You’re the lady here." You say as you tap his hand away, going under the umbrella while positioning your arm in a way for him to lock arms with you.

It’s been a while since you had done this. It was very hard to hang out with Yeol in the recent years sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter