Chapter 5 ~ Final

So Close and Yet so Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Friday morning, Kris was sitting on the couch in the living room, laptop on his lap, and Chanyeol sat beside him. They both kept laughing and continue with the rest of their crispy chips. This day is for Exo to get some free time, no show, no shooting, no practice.

"What are they talking about? What's so funny?" The questions flashed through Baekhyun's mind. He walked took a seat next to Kris. He did not see anything funny in the laptop, then why are they laughing so excited.

"What are you two laughing at?" Baekhyun looked at Kris who is still in his laptop, and then glanced at Chanyeol with crispy chip in his hand.

"Nothing," replied Kris at the same time as Chanyeol said, "We don't laugh."

Baekhyun looked at them suspiciously. He thought his friends were conspiring. "Do you think I'm deaf? You both laugh for something you hide.” He snatched the crispy chips from Chanyeol's hands.

"Baekkie, my beloved wife. Aren't you and Kyungsoo made a sandwich? Why didn't you bring it here?" Chanyeol take back his crispy chips. Baekhyun stared at him sarcastically

"He's your wife?" Kris looked at Chanyeol.

"I think so," Chanyeol winked at Baekhyun.

"But I'm his husband," Kris replied quietly, staring Chanyeol with raised eyebrows.

Baekhyun laugh out loud, he playfully hit Kris arm. Chanyeol just stared at Kris. He did not know what to say.

Kris back into the game on his laptop, but a few minutes later came the game was over, he had lost. He sighed, leaned his back against the couch. "Baek, why don't you get your husband a cola?"

"A husband? What is this?" Lay comes with a guitar in hand. He sat on the other side of the couch.

"Yixing hyung, let me hear your guitar." Baekhyun said, but then he stood up and walked off towards the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Lay asked. He looked at Baekhyun, followed him with his eyes until the young Korean was out of his sight.

Not so long Baekhyun came back with a can of cola in his hand. He handed it to Kris before he sat on the couch beside him.

"Hyung! Let's play a game?" Sehun come and take a seat among Baekhyun and Kris, he pressing Baekhyun to make him move to another seat.

"Yah!" Baekhyun snapped.

"Hyung ~ shared your seat to me," Sehun do aegyo on Baekhyun.

"Look! There are still many empty places" Baekhyun pointing at an empty couch.

“Well, Go head,” Sehun said.

"Yah! Sehun!" Baekhyun snapped irritably, but he just shifted and sat on the edge of the couch.

"Chanyeol! Why don't you accompany Sehun play the game?" Kris looked at Chanyeol with raised eyebrows.

"Me? Why should I?" Chanyeol said.

"What if we play games here?" Baekhyun look at Chanyeol.

"What game?" Chanyeol looked back. They were silent for a moment.

“Yutnori!” Baekhyun said.

“Ah no,” Chanyeol replied.

“Ssirum?” Baekhyun said.

“No no” Sehun replied.

“Tuho?” Chanyeol said.

“What’s? Suho?” Kris asked.

“Not suho, but TU-HO” Chanyeol explained.

“Ah, Jegi?” Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun said at the same time. Kris and Lay silent saw their bandmates shouted to one another, because they do not know about the game in Korea.

"Ssirum! Ssirum!" Chen shouted. "What is this? Are we going to play a game?" He sat next to Lay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter