Chapter 2

So Close and Yet so Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo’s Choreographer leader, Jaewon, got up from his seat. He walked over to Exo member who were practicing their new dance, but he stop and standing a meter or so from them watching and wait until the music is finished.

They practice nearly ten hours almost every day. That's why they live like there is no time to relax. How hard to part ways with families and their loved ones before. And this is where they met. They make friends, new family, have fans that love them, and maybe find someone they love. They work hard, learn to live and achieve their dreams.

"Ok! Finish" Jaewon clapping. "Good job, thank you for your hard work today."

“Yeah” Theyrespond, for the same times they bow to their hyung. "Thank you for today."

Some of them rest on the floor, drinking and clean up their sweat with a towel.

"Get a rest, have a nice dream, wake up in the morning to prepare for the next schedule" Jaewon continued. He walked to the manager Exo, Hyunkyun, who sat on the couch. He picked his bag up and bow to him before out of the room.

Practice for today is a little different than usual or just Baekhyun. Today he was very tiring and boring which time is running very slow.

“Baekhyunie, today you look gloomy” Chen sat down next to Baekhyun.

“I’m so tired. Give me some a massage, it will be a help.” Baekhyun said. He lay on the floor.

“But you've looked glum from the beginning.” Chen replied, and when he saw his friend wanted to deny it so he continued. “I was really watching you” he giggle.

“Aigoo… my Baekhyunie get gloomy” D.O and the others began to laugh.

“Yah!” Baekhyun shouted. He sat up, wiping his sweat.

“Ah, today without Kris hyung and Joonmyun hyung exo is not complete.We are like humans without their head” Chanyeol speak up.

“Just like this” Lay stood up and began to walk like a zombie. They laughed.

“Ah zombie… zombie” Xiumin and Luhan speak at the same time.

“Ah, yah! Yah!” Chanyeol interrupt. “We are one, we are exombie!” He joked imitate Exo’s style. The others still laugh.

Lay suddenly dancing growl with zombie style. Sehun and Kai joined. The whole room laughter too loud, sometimes fatigue began to disappear because of their jokes.

Baekhyun which usually is the person most talked active and he always knows very well how to control the atmosphere, but not today. He was anxious because his exo leaders, Suho and Kris, kidnapped by their manager. Long enough for almost fifteen hours. This time what they want. Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter