Chapter 1

So Close and Yet so Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One night in one of the dormitories of the exo-k. Byun Baekhyun and his roommate Park Chanyeol has a habit of chatting before going to bed. They both have a lot in common that's why they became very close friends. That night Baekhyun too much talking so did not realize that his mate does not respond anymore.

“Yeolie?” paused. “Have you fallen asleep?” But there is no answer, and there was only the sound of clock ticking. Baekhyun glanced at the clock beside his bed, it was 11:45 pm. “Yeah, today is quite tiring” He mumbled. “Good night” he continued.  He closed his eyes, but a hoarse voice loud enough to make him to once again open his eyes.

“When did you want to coming out?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun still silent. His mind goes anywhere because he really did not know what his mate had just said. 'Maybe Chanyeol was delirious, but he didn't have that habit,' he thought.

"What's on your mind, you ert?" Baekhyun answered in the end after a few seconds of silence, but Chanyeol not respond. "Aigoo! What was he dreaming," Baekhyun murmured softly with giggle.

"I was not," Chanyeol responded.

Baekhyun sat up staring at his friend lying on the opposite bed, but he only saw his back is covered with a blanket. Baekhyun climbed out of bed, and slowly approached Chanyeol.

"Yah!" Baekhyun scream out looked at Chanyeol's who was still awake.

"Why are you screaming?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun confused.

“I thought you were asleep, but you're still awake and you even looked at me with a deadpan expression. You're like a ghost, how am I not surprised” Baekhyun argue.

Chanyeol sat up. “Am I? haha” He laugh. 

“Augh” Baekhyun deny. He touched his chest. "How can you say something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter