Chapter 3

So Close and Yet so Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seven in the morning the members of exo, managers and staff are getting ready to go to the TV station. They are busy with their own affairs in a dorm before going down and get into the car. Lay back and forth to his room because he was so forgetful. Tao sitting on the couch with some members, he was busy tidying his hair in the mirror and acting how to be cool. He wants to be like Kris. Kris was sat on the couch listening to music from his iPhone. He wore a simple casual style black shirt with black jeans torn and gray cardigan, but he still looks fashionable and still handsome among the others. Luhan and Sehun giggling in the corner like sharing some funny things.

“This morning when I wanted to wake you up as usual, but I didn't find Tao there. I was surprised to think that he woke up earlier than me.” Xiumin suddenly spoke. He took a seat in the middle between Chen and Kris. And he continued his story. "Then I went to Sehun and Luhan room tried to wake them up." As he spoke, Chanyeol walk and sit on the edge of the couch next to Kris. Chanyeol take one earphone Kris to share music together.

“Ok! If everything is ready we leave now” Youngjun, Exo's manager leader ask all members to hurry.

They stood up and gathered in a circle. Youngjun who led the prayer, hoping this time the event will be a success and run well, and they shouted, “EXO FIGHTING!!”

They walked out the room.

“Does Luhan and Sehun also not there?” Chen looked at Xiumin.

“They were there. And then I entered Yifan room,” Xiumin paused. “Guess what?”

“Oh my gosh! What was that?” Luhan asked hysterically. Now they all look at Xiumin.

“They both sleep together” Seunghwan who answered the question.

“What?”

“Who?”

“Did you see it?”

“Are they ?”

They talked and questioned at the same time makes the atmosphere became so rowdy. Some of the staff and the manager just laughed but actually they also want to know the answer.

“Hyung, did you see something?” Sehun asked Seunghwan with a dirty mind.

“Yah! What ‘something’ do you mean?” Kris shouted. “Minseok, look, they have a dirty mind” Kris looked at Xiumin to another. As the others start to giggled, he made eye contact with Baekhyun for a few seconds.

“Hey hey, wait a minute.You guys are wrong. We didn’t do anything, I just slept with him” Tao replied quickly a little nervous making him look like a schoolgirl.

“Yah! Tao!” Kris Shouted. “Look, you make me look like a philanderer.”

“Yifan, what's wrong? Their mind was chaotic.” Tao answered. The others still giggled.

“Last night I didn't know when he came.” Lay said. “I woke up when I heard Yifan say 'yah! Tao! Why are you sleeping here? Get back to your bed. Oh, don’t hug me too tight.’ He continued imitate Kris.

“Yixing hyung, did something happen between the leader and maknae?” D.O asked him with g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter