Chapter 4

So Close and Yet so Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a two-hour moments before Exo-M fly to China to attend a TV show. According to the schedule they will go back to Korea two weeks later. For Baekhyun maybe if you just sit and count the time everything will seem long. Fortunately exo-K has so many schedules can make him busy.

This afternoon Baekhyun see Kris, Suho and their manager were sitting in the living room, they're in a meeting. Then he walked into the front room where the rest of exo members were joking while waiting for their leaders and managers come.

“Baekhyun, will you miss me?” Tao said, and hugged him. (He never called Baekhyun ‘Hyung’)

“Uh, Tao! No, I’m not” Baekhyun answered.

“But I already miss you” Tao still hugged.

“Just hug him back, if not Tao will cry,” Chen even though he was busy with his bag.

“I didn’t cry just feel sad” Tao said.

“If you're sad and you will cry,” Chen replied.

“A.. aa..” Tao opened his mouth wanted to protest, but no one came out.

“Tao, call me oppa,” Baekhyun said.

“Huh?” Tao stared at Baekhyun. Chen laughed out loud.

 “If not then call me hyung. It’s simple, right?” Baekhyun smiled proudly.

“Huh” Tao rolled his eyes.

“Why? I’m your hyung, right?” Baekhyun protest when he saw Tao walked away toward Sehun.

“Ok! Exo-M please pack your things and we are going to airport,” Youngjun said when he walked out of the living room followed by Suho and Kris from behind.

Chanyeol clapped to get the attention of his ban

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter