The Party

Wuthering Heights

PART I.     

 

         The annoying sound of the phone ringing woke Siwon up from his deep sleep. He stared at the screen and furrowed his eyebrows dazedly when the name of his best friend appeared on it. Usually, Kyuhyun would just call him this early of the day (3 am) if there was something really important and urgent happening. He felt chills on his spine while pressing the green button to answer the call.

“Hello?” his grog voice sounded like if he was deeply drunk. The other laughed.

“Man, what’s up?” he asked happily. Siwon rolled his eyes.

“Why did you call me?”

“I’ve to tell you something good” on the other line, Kyuhyun smiled; he was a hundred percent sure that the friend would like his news.

“And what is this?” the black haired questioned a little bit more serious, not imagining what the other would say. With a sigh, he decided to reply.

“Hyoyeon’s birthday party is going to happen this Saturday!” Kyuhyun cheered, planning all the things he’d do on that famous occasion.

“Are you serious?” Siwon asked, feeling like his mood was lifting. The other nodded loudly.

“And that’s not the best part” he gave a long pause “She’s going to invite the whole school”.

         The black haired guy felt the heart jumping crazily. A smile started growing on his lips and he couldn’t contain it; he was happy. Since the library day, he had been observing Bom. He knew it’d be hard to approach her, especially because of her friendship with Sandara, but he didn’t seem to want give up. In his mind, he knew the brother was also interested on her, another reason why he should get her first.

“Tell her that I am in”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“A party?” Bom furrowed her eyebrows confused. The blonde girl nodded.

“She always does them. You know, rich people” Chaerin rolled her eyes and the other laughed.

“And what’s the point of her inviting me?” the friend shook her shoulders.

“I don’t know. She always invites everyone”.

“Oh” Bom said while nodding with her head.

         She found very weird the fact of being invited to an event of someone that she didn’t even know. To be honest, Bom wasn’t very interested about going but the friends begged her to, especially Chaerin. The two became great friends so far and she was really happy about this.

“Minzy is almost with a new boyfriend” the blonde said suddenly, grabbing the other’s attention.

“What?” Bom stared at her confused and watched the girl nod.

“A boy from our class, Young Don” she winked erted and the black haired laughed.

“Chae, do you only think about those things?” she asked pretending to be surprised.

“As if you don’t!” Chaerin yelled, eating a piece of her chocolate cake.

“I am pure, my dear” Bom added, also biting her banana.

“I doubt”.

“I swear” she putted her hands up.

“Come on, Bommie. Did you never think about any handsome boy in a way more than just as a friend?” Chaerin moved her eyebrows up and down, winning a weak punch of the other on her arm.

“I am not like you! I have dignity to myself” the blonde laughed.

“Okay. Just tell me, what do you think of Choi Siwon?” again, she made the same gest she had done before. Bom sighed annoyed.

“I think he’s a great person” she replied trying to change the subject. The canteen started to stay full of people.

“Just this?”

“Yes. What do you want me to say?” she questioned nervously. Of course she didn’t think he was just a great person; he was way more than that.

“What about his biceps?” Chaerin stared at her deeply “Don’t you think they are pretty attractive?” Bom shook her head quickly.

“Leave me alone” she covered her face with the hands. The other laughed loudly with her action.

         They didn’t realize when someone appeared right behind them. He felt annoyed for not being noticed and faked a cough, trying to get their attention. When the two beautiful girls stared at him, he smiled sweetly.

“Ah” Chaerin said, not very interested “Hey, Kook”. He smiled even more with her words.

“Hi” Bom watched while he blushed, staring at the blonde friend. She chuckled with the embarrassed boy right in front of them “Are you going to the party?”

“Yeah” she replied, backing her attention to the cake. He gulped.

“Guess what” he pouted happily while she e more time to face him “I am also going! Isn’t that awesome?” Kook yelled in excitement and she nodded.

“So cool” Chaerin smiled weakly and started to ignore him one more time.

         The boy sighed sadly, seeing that his plan to get closer to her wasn’t working. Since the first day of school, three months ago, he fell for Charin badly. In his first grade of high school, he was already in love with the girl one year older than him; but this one didn’t seem to care about him at all.

“This is Bom” she introduced the new friend to him, trying to change the subject. The black haired smiled friendly towards the young boy.

“Hi” she waved cutely and he stared at her with a confused expression. Seeing all those bruises on her face made him feel a pain on the heart.

“I am Jung Kook” the boy jumped excited, sitting next to her on the bench. Chaerin watched his actions with an angry look. She didn’t want people lunching with her and her friends.

“Park Bom” she shook hands with him and they both smiled.

         After some minutes of talking, she realized that the guy started to get a bit nervous. He stared at his watch and slapped his forehead, sighing tiredly.

“Is anything wrong?” the blonde decided to ask, feeling a bit uncomfortable about his presence and wishing with all her strength that he could leave.

“I told my friends I’d be back to play with them” Kook scratched the back of his neck, blushing. The other two smiled: one because of his cute way and the other because he was finally about to go.

“Well, was a pleasure to meet you” Bom said friendly. He smiled “And whenever you want, you can bring your friends to join us” Chaerin stared at her shocked.

“She doesn’t really mean that” she laughed nervously “See you around, Kook” she waved him off and he stood up, slowly.

“Bye Chaerin” he sighed like a boy in love “Bye Bom” he smiled at the other and left, still looking back to them.

“What’s wrong with you?” the blonde girl said angrily. Bom shook her head.

“You are so mean”.

“I hate people running after me” she said not worried about the way she treated the guy seconds ago.

“This is your fault!” the other yelled, grabbing the friend’s attention “Why did you have to born so pretty?” she pouted sadly and Chaerin laughed.

“Oh Bommie, you’re the dumbest person that I have ever met!” she hugged the black haired, feeling completely lucky for having someone like her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         Dara stared at the computer’s screen with a little smile on her lips. Her eyes were moving to the left and right quickly, as she read the beautiful poem from her favorite poet, John Keats:

‘I am in that temper that if I were under water I would scarcely kick to come to the top.’

         She closed her eyes slowly, ingesting that phrase on her mind. One of her biggest dreams was to become a poet, because she found the way they lived so amazing. They didn’t need to go out to work, they could simply stay in home and grab a notebook to write whatever they wanted to; nobody could correct them or tell them “You’re wrong”, because this was their imagination and their words.

“You okay?” she heard that voice asking and sighed tiredly. She knew who it was.

“Yes” Dara replied with a fake smile, staring at the confused Jiyong right in front of her. He smirked.

“Are you already mad at me?” he questioned, pulling a chair to sit next to her.

“I have always been mad at you” she muttered coldly, turning her gaze away from his. He coughed, uncomfortable.

“I don’t understand why”.

“Do I need to explain?” Dara stared at him with an annoying look. He cleaned his throat.

“Is this because of the ball last year?” Jiyong asked slowly. She sighed.

“Let’s get back to the work. We only have two weeks to make it”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken takes out a cigarette and begins to smoke. The egg, pissed off, takes one look at the chicken, rolls over and pulls the blanket over him and says, ‘I guess we answered that question!’” Taeyang laughed, finishing his joke. He wiped a tear and stared at his partner. Bom had her eyebrows furrowed, with a confused expression “What?” he asked worried about failing on making the girl smile.

“How do you dare to call that a joke?” she pretended to be disappointed and he chuckled.

“It was funny”.

“No! You should study a lot because if you think that you can live as a comedian, then you are very wrong” Bom said, trying to hold back her laugh. Daesung broke down while the other pouted angrily.

That was funny” the guy exclaimed, turning around to face the two friends behind him. He high fived the girl and held his stomach, not being able to control the heat of the moment.

“Don’t feel very proud of yourself, lady” Taeyang commented, looking at his partner “Daesung has the power to laugh at anything that you tell him”.

“But your theory is wrong, since he didn’t laugh at your project of joke” she added victorious, winking towards his direction. The blonde felt his jaw hit the floor and his ears filled with the sound of the friend’s laughs.

“Someone calls the nurse to me, please” Daesung said while trying to contain himself. Bom stared at him and also laughed, especially because of the look on the other’s face.

         On the back of the class, a couple was working together. To be honest, each of them was doing different things: Hyuna had her gaze focused on the handsome man next to her. Since forever, she had a crush on him but, when he started dating Stephanie, he totally ignored her; Seunghyun was staring at the pair sitting in the middle of the class. He felt the heart jumping hearing the sound of her laugh and a burning feeling started to take over his senses.

         The door of the place opened slowly. A blonde girl waved towards the teacher, indicating him to get closer of her. He smiled at her and nodded at something she said. After that, the same girl stepped inside the class and bowed to them.

“Morning” she said. The rest of the students replied and she decided to continue “I just wanted to say that everyone is invited to my party tomorrow night. I’d love to celebrate this special moment with my dear friends” she smiled and everyone clapped their hands.

         Bom stared at how beautiful she was and sighed, feeling a bit jealous of her. Taeyang, on the left, noticed her action and touched her shoulders, gently. She turned her gaze to face him and smiled.

“You know what?” he whispered, closer to her ear. She shook her head, as if asking him to continue “You are way better than her”.

         She held her breath and blushed. Her heart started jumping up and down with his words and she didn’t know how to reply to those instincts. Shyly, Bom just bowed and tried to smile. Taeyang noticed her reaction and covered his mouth to not laugh of her. He nodded and turned to face the blonde girl, that was about to leave their class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I am just going because he’ll be there” Minzy shook her shoulders lazily, lying on Dara’s bed. The rest of the group laughed at her.

“Our little and sweet Minji” Chaerin came closer to her and hugged her head violently “Is now a erted woman” she dramatically threw the other back and stood up, pretending to cry.

” Acquaintanceship with you, Mrs. Lee” the red haired replied sarcastically, winning a death glare from the other.

“I don’t know what to wear” Bom said staring at her wardrobe. Dara came from behind and sighed.

“I don’t want to go. Can I stay?”

“NO!” Chaerin yelled, grabbing her arms “We decided that we four would go, remember?” she shook the friend “You can’t leave us anymore, Sandara”.

“Ah, this girl” Dara rolled her eyes and the rest laughed. Minzy felt like if a light was glowing inside of her head and she turned around to face the girls.

“Let’s go shopping!” she screamed happily, making a weird dance.

“Now?” Bom asked with the raised eyebrow.

“Yeah, it’s Friday night. If we want to get anything to wear tomorrow, we need to go now” the red haired stood up, grabbing her bag “Who’s with me?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         The night entered the school strongly. The cold came as a storm and everyone had to cover themselves with the hottest blanket. On the 188A room, the door opened slowly, gritting a bit. The boy stepped outside and closed the thing, trying to not wake the roommate up.

         He stared at the long corridor and sighed heavily. The insomnia had always been his biggest friend, making him company in all the nights since the tragedy. But it didn’t annoy him anymore.

         Seunghyun started walking towards the long garden, wearing his black jacket, an old jeans and expensive boots. With the hands on the pockets, he stepped cautiously on the grass, trying to avoid all the automatic sprinklers. If they wet him, he’d become sick and this wasn’t one of his plans. He had to stay healthy at least until the party on the next night. Of course he’d go; the host was one of his girlfriend’s biggest friends.

         He sat down on a bench in front of the source. A small smile started growing on his lips as he stared at the sculpture of a pretty woman above it, holding a cup from where the water was falling down. So immersed in those thoughts, he didn’t notice the sound of steps behind him.

“Hey” she called him anxiously and he froze at her voice. He turned around to face the girl and gulped “I’m sorry if I am annoying” Bom grimaced and held her hands behind her back “I just saw you alone and I decided to come here and, maybe, make you some company” she stared at him sweetly. He felt the heart fighting to rip his chest and jump out of his body.

“It’s fine” Seunghyun mumbled, searching for the right words. She smiled and decided to sit next to him.

         They stood in silence for a long time. They didn’t seem to want talk to each other. Well, after everything that happened, the only thing they should do together was stay away. At a first moment, this was what Bom had in mind: she wanted distance from him. But something inside her would attract her back to the boy, as a magnet.

“I didn’t know you liked Wuthering Dreams” he finally said, breaking the awkward tension between them. She smiled at his point.

“One of my favorite books, from my favorite author” Bom turned to face him and felt the cheeks burning when her gaze met his.

“It’s a sad story” Seunghyun mentioned, not wanting to leave her big brown eyes “With death, pain and violence” he added, imagining how those three elements were so near to him.

“You forgot the romance” she commented, chuckling.

“That’s not a romance” he pouted, staring straight again.

“Of course it is! They are both in love with each other”.

“But she dies at the end”.

“Doesn’t matter! Her heart will forever be his”.

“Do you really believe it?” he stared at her one more time. In that moment, Bom could feel all the pain he had to carry with him and it hurt her. With a weak smile, she nodded.

“The real love never ends” she pointed and he sighed.

“I hope so”.

“Are you in love, Seunghyun?” she asked with the sweet voice, while staring at him. He laughed dry.

“Forever” she looked down at her hands, feeling a weird sensation on her chest and feeling tears forming on her eyes. It was a stupid reaction, she judged.

“And where is she?” Bom asked innocently, turning to face him again “Did she move to another country or something like that?”

“The abyss that separates us is far greater than the ocean” he whispered, making her quiet.

         She felt his words entering her with so much strength that it could hurt. She was hurt; he had hurt her. Bom knew it’d be better to her to not approach him but everything on Seunghyun was so addicted to her: his deep black eyes; his gold skin; his big hands; his small but still kissable lips. She could stare at him for the whole life and it still wouldn’t be enough to her view.

“I should go” she stood up, embarrassed. He turned his gaze to face her and something inside him begged the boy to hold her hand and say ‘No. Stay’. But he’d never do that, especially because he had just confessed his love to the other right in front of her.

“Are you going to the party?” was the only thing Seunghyun could ask. She stopped walking but didn’t turn around to him.

“Yeah” and, with that, she left.

“Hope to see you there, then” he whispered one more time, feeling guilty for some dumb reason and regretting of his conversation with her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART II.

 

“Oh my God, Chaerin” Minzy exclaimed, staring at the blonde friend wearing that expensive kind of clothes.

“What?” she asked insecure.

“You look so hot!” the red haired complimented, making a signal with the thumbs.

“Thank you” she laughed at the drama of the friend and patted her back with the hands.

“Ladies and gentleman, on the catwalk, the beautiful Sandara Park” the own girl said, while leaving the bathroom’s door. She made some poses and won a lot of cheers from the others.

“Perfection in person!” Chaerin screamed, clapping her hands crazily.

“Give me your autograph, please” Minzy pretended to be a fan and threw herself on the friend.

“Security, where’s my security?” she covered her face with the hands, as if avoiding paparazzi. They laughed at their childish.

“Wait” the blonde stopped and stared at the rest “One, two, three… Where’s the last member?” she asked, looking around.

“Bommie, are you ready?” Dara yelled, knocking on the bathroom’s door.

“Girls, do you remember when I said that I liked that dress?” Bom questioned from the inside. They all nodded loudly “So, I think I was wrong” she sighed.

“Why? What happened?”

“Come out and let us see” Minzy ordered.

         When the door opened, the girls held their breathes.

“Holy…”

“Jesus…”

“Christ.”

         They said in unison, watching completely shocked the friend in front of them. Bom looked like a princess. They couldn’t even believe that it was really her. That wouldn’t work, oh no…

“It’s too short, right?” she said insecure, turning to go back to the bathroom.

“NO!” Dara exclaimed grabbing her shoulders.

“So why are you all so surprised?” Bom asked innocently. Chaerin shook her head, slapping the top of it.

“You look perfect, Park Bom!” the blonde said “Oh girl, why are you so silly?” she grimaced.

“Hey! I’m older than you so you better treat me right, okay?” she pretended to be mad but laughed at the other’s reaction.

“Bommie, you look so gorgeous!” Minzy sweetly mentioned, touching the friend’s hair. Bom smiled.

“Thank you, Minji. You also look awesome! Young Don won’t be able to handle you like that, huh?” she winked and they all laughed, one more time.

         Hugging each other’s waist, the group decided to go to the party.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Man, this place looks dope!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“You are right” Siwon added, smiling at the large lounge.

         They already had greeted Hyoyeon because of the beautiful decoration and, now, they were looking for somewhere to sit. The place was already full of people, all of them wearing different clothes and different hairstyles. A lot of pretty woman could be seen; most of them, bowing towards the two handsome boys. But Siwon didn’t seem to care about them. The only girl he wanted to see or give any attention was the black haired one.

“Hello, fellas” Donghae came from nowhere and wrapped his arms around the others’ shoulders.

“What’s up, plague?” Siwon questioned, high fiving Yesung and Sungmin, that had just arrived.

“I’m waiting patiently to my Sandara arrive. Tonight, she’ll be mine” he replied, fixing the collar of his shirt and the black haired friend coughed, uncomfortable.

“Do you mind?” Donghae stared at him worried but sighed in relief when the friend shook his head.

“I’m in another now”.

“Is Snow White coming?” Kyuhyun joked. They had given this nickname to Bom since she looks almost exactly like the Disney princess. The other laughed.

“I think so” he smiled shyly, thinking about her “Am I stupid to be excited for meeting her?” he asked, staring at him.

“No, of course no. Let’s just forget the fact that your brother also wants her” he grabbed a bottle of beer with the barman and watched Siwon pout nervously.

“Who do I want?” they heard the husky voice from behind and froze.

         The two turned around in time to face Seunghyun and his bunch: Kwon Jiyong, Kang Daesung, Dong Youngbae and Lee Seunghyun. The tall man had his arms crossed on his chest, with an eyebrow raised. Kyuhyun gasped for the right words, hesitating a bit.

“The Snow White” he replied, with a smirk on his face. The expression of the other changed for a confused one.

“I think he means Bom” Taeyang whispered to his friends. Seunghyun widened his eyes shocked at the point of the other and suddenly anger started filling his senses.

“Me, interested on Bom? On Park Bom?” he laughed derisively “Please, grow up. To me, she’s like any other girl of this school”.

“Santa Claus” Donghae exclaimed, staring exactly at the entrance of the place, right behind the other boys. He had his jaw on the floor, not believing in what his eyes were seeing.

         The rest faced him weirdly for a bit of seconds before deciding to follow his gaze and meet what he was talking about. All the 10 boys felt the hearts jumping up and down, in a hysterical harmony, with the view of the 4 girls entering the event.

tumblr_n28ofeOARu1tn7btro1_1280.png

“Did I die and went to heaven?” Seungri asked.

         The gang didn’t say any other world. They just stared shameless at the women right in front of them. They had never seen them so pretty before, especially Bom. In that dress, she looked like an angel; to add, those legs would make any boy go crazy easily.

         Siwon smiled at her, feeling passion building his sensations. He walked a bit closer to the brother, who was still asking for air, probably staring at her.

“Well, good that you aren’t interested on her” he started, making Seunghyun jump a bit and back to reality “This way she can be all mine” and, with those words, he left, walking towards the prettiest girl on the party.

 

 

“Why those people keep staring at us?” Dara questioned, feeling a bit annoyed with all the gazes on them. Chaerin laughed.

“Think this way: for the first time in two years, the three weird and alone girls finally decided to show what they got and, this time, with a new member. Our gorgeous and precious Park Bom” she replied, hugging two of the girls by the shoulders. They all laughed at her conclusion.

“I have always been the most popular between you all” Minzy smiled victorious, directing herself to an empty table, with the friends beside her.

“But actually, Bommie is more popular than you. She even made the Choi brothers fight because of her!” the blonde winked, feeling proud of the other. But, the black haired didn’t feel that great. She scratched the back of her neck, shameless.

“Chae, that wasn’t a very cool thing, you know…”

“Okay, okay. I am sorry” she raised her hands as if giving up and the others rolled their eyes.

“And the night is just about to start” Dara muttered when a handsome boy arrived at their table.

“Good night, ladies” he smiled gently at them and Bom felt her heart fail. She looked down, shy about what he’d think of her short dress “Hey, Bom” he called her, with the voice full of emotion. She turned her head up and faced him, forming a small smile on her lips.

“Hey, Siwon”.

“Do you want to…” he thought a bit, feeling totally embarrassed about the moment. She kept her gaze on him, waiting for his next step. He cleared his throat, finding the courage “Dance with me?”

         Bom stared at the rest of her friends. All of them had looked away, trying to ignore the situation, in some kind of respect gest for the other. She turned her head a bit in time to face the man she most wanted to see.

         He looked totally different in a black suit, with the hair correctly combed. He had his eyes stuck on her, staring at every single part of her, as if he could steal the girl to himself in any step. She started to admire how handsome he seemed and, without realizing, her mind started to desire Siwon was him, so she could say “Yes” and go dance with Seunghyun. But then, the conversation of early came into her mind. He didn’t want anything to do with her. If she approached, she’d be the one hurt at the end. Sighing tiredly, Bom stared at the boy and smiled.

“I’d love to”.

 

 

 “That isn’t Chaerin” Seungri said for the tenth time, staring at the girls’ table. He was drinking his beer crazily, walking to the left and to the right, nervously.

“That’s she, man. Can you calm down? What’s the big deal on it?” Taeyang asked annoyed about the friend’s reaction. It was like if he never had seen a pretty girl on his whole life.

“She looks so damn hot, Bae! And she’s Lee Chaerin, the geek of the second grade” he slapped his forehead with his own hands.  The rest laughed and kept drinking.

“The girls seem to be showing more themselves today” Daesung commented, not referring to anyone in particular “I liked it” he smiled sweetly.

“What’s your problem?” Seungri yelled one more time. He had his mind focused on the blonde girl.

“If you are so desperate for her like that, just go talk to her!” Seunghyun joined, feeling irritated about the situation. Inside, some kind of envy was growing, even if he didn’t know why.

“She is the geek Chaerin! Holy Jesus, why does she have to look so beautiful tonight?” he gestured crazily.

         They all turned to face her and couldn’t deny.

tumblr_n28pqiH33N1tn7btro2_500.png

         She was so gorgeous and so different from that girl from the school. Even if she already had gone to other parties like that, this time she was incredible attractive.

“Man, calm down, okay?” Daesung laughed, sipping again a bit of his water.

“Minzy also looks great” Taeayng thought, pointing towards the other with the corner of his eyes.

tumblr_n1sarvbwkA1t6s1d6o1_1280.jpg

“She doesn’t even look like she’s the youngest of all of them” Jiyong commented, not very interested about her at all. His eyes were glued on someone and he couldn’t deny of how amazing she was that night. He sighed, tiredly.

“What’s up, dude?” Seunghyun asked a bit worried about the weird action of the friend. He shook his head.

“Nothing much”.

“He said ‘Nothing much’ what means that something is happening, even if it isn’t a big deal” Daesung pointed, winning a smirk from the other.

“I was just thinking about how…” he stammered, not very sure about how his gang would react at his phrase.

“Go on” Taeyang cheered. He took a deep breath.

“Dara looks extremely perfect tonight” Jiyong finally said. The bunch decided to look at her.

tumblr_n1tuu0xvCa1s8k7nlo1_1280.jpg

         No doubts that she was speechless. Her country outfit was giving her a mature look and mostly of the boys liked it. But they still couldn’t believe that it was the real Sandara Park, the shy girl and the mind of the third grade.

“Don’t matter what you say, Bom will still be the best” Taeyang commented.

         Seunghyun felt his heart stop when her name was mentioned. He already had glanced her and he knew, more than anyone, that she was amazing. He knew how beautiful she was and how angelical she looked like. The fact of him not admitting was to make himself lost this crazy desire that he was feeling for her.

welovebom:  140301 ‘ALL OR NOTHING’ World Tour in Seoul (Day 1)

         He sighed heavily with those thoughts on his mind, trying to avoid them. The friends noticed it and changed stares at each other, but decided to not comment. Maybe it’d be better if those things kept on Seunghyun’s head.

         Suddenly, the move of the other Choi towards the girl caught the group’s attention. They saw when he took her hand, grabbing her to the dance floor; they saw when he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him; they saw when he whispered something on her ears and she laughed; they saw everything happening between them. And nobody liked that situation.

 

 

“You look so beautiful” Young Don said, coming from behind Minzy. She froze at the sound of his voice so close to her neck and decided to simply smile.

“Thank you” she whispered, bowing politely.

         After some minutes with the girls, the red haired went to grab some drink to herself, but she didn’t imagine that someone was following her. She stared at the two sides, making sure that nobody was seeing them talking.

“So, are you enjoying?” he asked, trying to start any kind of conversation with her. Minzy shook her head, not really interested about the party.

“It’s always the same” she pouted cutely and he laughed.

“You’re right. But, if you let me, I can make this year’s be better” Young started getting closer to her, in a very seductive way.

         Facing the reality, she saw in the problem that she was: they were about to kiss each other. She knew he had a crush on her since when he confessed it at their mathematics’ class and she was starting to like the think about making out with him but now, face to face to that handsome boy, she was about to regret.

         Touching his chest gently, she tried to make him step back.

“You know… Huh I just promised to the girls that I’d be back as soon as possible and it’s already time. Well, see you around” Minzy smiled nervously before running away from him.

         The boy stood still, staring at her back and a smile grew on his mouth.

“Gong Minji, you’ll be mine tonight” Young mumbled to himself, going towards the friend Seunghyun.

 

 

“No, no, no. Not here, please” Chaerin begged with her hands together, staring at the bunch of young boys approaching them. Dara smirked.

“Chaerin!” Kook yelled, stopping in front of the girl with a surprised expression. She took a deep breath, before opening a not very friendly smile.

“Hello” she waved with her free hand and started drinking her Coca-Cola one more time.

“Where is your friend, Park Bom?” he asked, feeling totally comfortable and sitting with the girls, being followed by the rest of his gang “She told me to bring my friends to meet her and here they are!” he exclaimed happily, pointing to the other boys, who just bowed at her.

“I don’t have any idea of where she is, Kook” Chaerin answered very annoyed, not listening to what he started talking after.

“Chae, I’m going to the bathroom. I’ll be right back” Dara winked at her and left the table in a hurry, not wanting to hear the other’s help screams.

 

 

“Wow, you are an awesome dancer!” Siwon joked. Bom laughed at him and punched his arm playfully.

“Don’t make fun of me!” she pouted sad and he smiled at her cuteness.

“I am sorry, Snow White” he covered his mouth shocked for calling her at the nickname that his friend gave her. Bom furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

“Could you explain me what this means?” she asked and he felt the skin burning.

“Ahhh…” Siwon tried to think about something but nothing came into his mind. Suddenly, he smiled and clicked his fingers together “You must be thirsty! I’m going to bring you some drinks” he ran away, not even waiting for her answer.

         Bom saw herself alone and laughed at the memories with the boy. In this short time at the school, so many things had already happened. But, Siwon, was probably one of the best of them. She felt happy for having someone like him around and, in the most deep part of her heart, she knew she could count on him.

         Her thoughts were interrupted with a shadow of a tall man and Bom didn’t even need to look up to know who it was.

“Having fun?” Seunghyun asked sarcastically. She rolled her eyes, feeling mad at him, even if he didn’t have given her a good reason to.

“Yes, I am” she stared at him “Any problem?” he pouted a bit shocked about her mood but shook his head.

“No, I don’t care. But, as I told you, he’s a jerk”.

“Well” she closed her hands in fists “As I know since now, you are the jerk, not him”.

         Finishing her sentence, she went towards her friends, leaving a speechless Seunghyun alone.

 

 

         Dara opened the bathroom door and went in the direction of the sink, to clean her hands. She stared at the mirror in front of her and smiled at herself, feeling very pretty. But, she didn’t know that someone was observing her in the dark opposite side of where she was.

         Jiyong held the beer on his hand and took a deep breath, letting his feet take him to wherever they wanted to. He saw the woman in front of him turning around and, accidently, she bumped on him, making him spill his drink at her.

“Jesus, I am so sorry!” he exclaimed, not knowing what to do. Dara stared at him angrily, feeling like it was on purpose.

“As if I’d believe in what you say” she passed by him, wanting to leave but his hand grabbed her left arm.

“I’m saying the truth” Jiyong whispered, enough to the girl hear “I was there, admiring how beautiful you are looking tonight and I felt distracted” he completed, letting go of her.

         Dara felt something weird inside her heart and she knew that sensation. ‘No, please no’ she thought while grabbing her chest and running back to the table, being scared of spending any more second with that boy.

 

 

“I like rap too” Kook said with a smile. He stared at the girl next to him and furrowed his eyebrows.

         Chaerin was lying on the table, using her arms as a pillow. After minutes and minutes with the guys, she felt so bored that she decided to take a snap. But the rest didn’t seem to want to leave and her friends didn’t seem to want to show up. That was when a boy came falling on his own feet, hitting a chair violently.

“You” Seungri yelled pointing towards Chaerin “I want to tell you something” he talked with difficulty because of the alcohol. And that would be a great opportunity to escape.

“Let’s go talk somewhere else” she stood up and grabbed his arms, running with him to a place far from there.

         When they arrived at the couches on the corner of the club, she sighed in relief and cleaned the sweat on her forehead. He burped, getting her attention back.

“Disgusting” she said with a grimace, getting ready to leave. But he held her hands.

“I want to tell you something that is stuck here” Seungri hit his chest abruptly.

“Be fast” Chaerin hastened, already very annoyed.

“Since when you denied to kiss me, I’ve been feeling strange” he started, completely drunk “I mean, I am Seungri, you know? I could have any woman with just that!” he yelled the last phrase and the smell of his mouth made her step back “And even if you are not as popular as the girls I like to make out, I still want you” he also moved with her, trying to press her in the wall.

“You are drunk! Stop” Chaerin yelled but it was too late. She had already fallen on the couch and, him, under her.

         He smirked at her shocked face and, without hesitating, putted his lips on hers. At a first moment, the girl tried to fight back, hitting his chest; but, with time, she enjoyed.  It was good the sensation of his tongue playing with hers in an amazing harmony. Giving up on everything, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to herself.

 

 

“She really wants to!” Siwon shouted, pointing towards Bom.

“No, no!” she laughed “I don’t want to! He’s lying” she tried to defend herself but nothing seemed to work.

“I am sure that she sings really well” Donghae complemented, trying to help the friend.

“No, I don’t! I am so terrible at singing that you’ll die with my voice” Bom yelled, totally dominated by the alcohol.

         The two men laughed and grabbed her, making her walk into the stage. People started clapping their hands, everyone feeling totally drunk for all the beers, vodka and wine given on the party.

“Which song will it be, milady?” the karaoke guy asked, making her grimace on a thinking face. Then, the lyrics of the music of her favorite movie filled her ears.

         She approached him and whispered the name to him. A smile formed on his lips and he nodded, handing her the microphone.

[Put to play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbFwQYnQGlQ]

         The beautiful instruments started playing and Bom moved her hips to the both sides, getting totally into the song. She prepared herself for singing and, now ready, she closed her eyes.

 

Guess mine is not the first heart broken

My eyes are not the first to cry

I'm not the first to know

There's just no getting over you…

 

         She opened them again and the face of the tall handsome man showed up in the middle of the crew. He had his gaze stuck on her.

 

I know I'm just a fool who's willin'

To sit around and wait for you

But, baby, can't you see

There's nothin' else for me to do?

… I'm hopelessly devoted to you

 

         Bom felt her pupils burning while getting ready to the best part, the chorus.

 

But now

There's nowhere to hide

Since you pushed my love aside

I'm out of my head

Hopelessly devoted to you

Hopelessly devoted to you

Hopelessly devoted to you

 

         Breaking down on tears, she fell on the floor abruptly. The guests approached her shocked and worried, but the girl didn’t seem to wake up.

         Coming through the people, the tall man kneeled in front of her and carried her on his arms, in the famous bridal style. He watched when the brother pouted angrily but he decided to ignore.

“You are drunk, stay away” Seunghyun ordered, starting to leave the place with Bom.

“Where are you going with her?” Siwon growled, being stopped by the three friends.

“I am taking her home”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a LONG update, oh my God! Hahah my biggest chapter and my favorite so far. 

I tried to make a big connection between the characters and I also added a bit of Super Junior to make company to Siwon.

What do you think of Daragon and Ririn? You can't wait for what is about to happen! 

And TopBom? Did you like they comunication on this chapter?

PLEASE comment and keep subscribing! 

Thank you so much :) xxx